Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wassup :>
Hello!

My name is Eluviate (ē-ˈlü-vē-āt / e-loo-vii-ate not to be confused elevate, elevator, eluvian, elate) and I've recently achieved one week on PH so I think it might be time for this. Other than the fact that i'm pretty much a narcissistic asshole, im a decent guy who plays to kick ass and have fun. I started playing the server late December and have been grinding it ever since. At this point i'm an okay player and most spots I use are barely legal (I love to prop surf). I have no mercy for the poor props that cross my path (unless its King vibing on bitnanner). I plan to continue playing for a bit and I hope to maybe start playing on some other of Dink’s servers soon. I also play games like Rust,CS,RL, and ARK. If you need me your best chance is to log onto PH because I play that a lot.
  • -Eluviate
I will not hesitate to end your fleeting moment of existence as a prop.
[Image: 5Yvzxzl.png]
You're fired.
Welcome to the no life club.
Oh and welcome to forums...nurd
welcome to the forums come back when you reach 4+ weeks thanks
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome Gamer!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
When I get active again I'm going to put you on the ass kicking list, just like Abdel <3

Good to see you around! You've certainly added to the competition on Prophunt since I got back!
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Tisk Tisk 

Welcome to the forums champ

Hope to see you in game
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
brug haxor with that signiture, jk jk welcome to the forums owo
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Flexing on them kills I see. Welcome and I’m going to kill you at least once in game
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay also pop some popcorn and wait for it
welcome to forum go like the popcorn chicken thread if you don't have popcorn.

ps get used to people pronouncing your name incorrectly.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator