Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all have low IQ (Skribbl.io)
Hey so I used to enjoy creating videos just for fun at my old community, so I thought I’d bring that tradition to my new one, here. 

This is the first time I’ve done this in a while, so excuse the grainy quality, no thumbnail, and my low microphone. It will be fixed later on.
I hope you guys enjoy, I plan on making more videos with you guys on various games especially on our GMOD servers.

Idiots in the video:
@Laced Xanax
@"Burrito Bowl"
@jimbo
@Hash
@Whacks2
And random player named “fire alarm” and “revolver”
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(01-08-2019, 01:14 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Hey so I used to enjoy creating videos just for fun at my old community, so I thought I’d bring that tradition to my new one, here. 

This is the first time I’ve done this in a while, so excuse the grainy quality, no thumbnail, and my low microphone. It will be fixed later on.
I hope you guys enjoy, I plan on making more videos with you guys on various games especially on our GMOD servers.

Idiots in the video:
@Laced Xanax
@"Burrito Bowl"
@jimbo
@Hash
@Whacks2
And random player named “fire alarm” and “revolver”

I like the video man, I always wanted to have editing skills. I just don't have good patience, or maybe I don't have good editing software. Nice stuff though! I never can figure out how to do text editing. Yours makes me envious.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
Adobe Premiere is a good editing software. Only problem is that the free trial is 7 days, but there are ways to circumvent it.
@"Eight Bit Trip" yeah uh I edited this all on my phone. I used 2 apps: iMovie and Vont (Vont is how I get the text in the video)
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Leaning of Pisa