Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird "warnings"
So I've noticed that on the forums main page, at least on mobile (haven't visited from PC), that at the top of the page it has a long list of "warnings" that I don't understand the meaning of at all... lol. Don't know if it's something that can be addressed but it's very unsightly and annoying to have to scroll through to reach any content. Here's a shot of a small portion of what I'm seeing:     

I'm using an Android phone if that has anything to do with it.
This is common when you first join forums.
It goes away as you sign out and back in over time.
Finally someone actually called it what it is... a warning. Basically while querying the database it encountered invalid data. A quick solution for the admins would be to remove the pro stats plugin.
Gotcha, thanks
Every so often someone gets this. There’s a quick fix somewhere..

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Well I got this as well so if anyone could help lol
(12-31-2019, 01:16 PM)fanta Wrote: Well I got this as well so if anyone could help lol

They just sort of go away after a while. Why or how? Beats me.

Also, try not to bring back old threads like this one, people don't usually like that. This one was posted in September.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(12-31-2019, 01:31 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 01:16 PM)fanta Wrote: Well I got this as well so if anyone could help lol

They just sort of go away after a while. Why or how? Beats me.

Also, try not to bring back old threads like this one, people don't usually like that. This one was posted in September.

Didn't notice & it was like the 3rd topic on this thread sooooo, hard to tell what's dead and what's not.
Better now?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-31-2019, 06:13 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Better now?

Yes, thank you.