Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well...
I don't know how i would start this so ill just wing it. Prop Hunt staff and Prop Hunt players I would like to formally apologize for my past actions. I am sorry for arguing with you Traitor and other staff members i have argued with. I am sorry for using the n-word and having names that I shouldn't have had. Honestly I am not a racist. I just come from a server that let most things like that slide. I know that shouldn't be my excuse. I messed up my chances with this Prop Hunt Community. But to be honest i don't think the n-word is that bad now a days, I still wont use it anymore on this server. The names in Japanese should have never happened. I don't know what came over me. I knew it wasn't allowed, yet I still did it. I don't know why I did, it just kind of happened. I am also sorry for being an ass on discord. And now I am permabanned because i did some retarded things, so sorry about that and see ya prop hunt staff later. I know this wont change anything but still i felt like I needed to apologize.

Peace,
              Vapour
(10-09-2018, 05:09 PM)10000V-Bucks Wrote: I don't know how i would start this so ill just wing it. Prop Hunt staff and Prop Hunt players I would like to formally apologize for my past actions. I am sorry for arguing with you Traitor and other staff members i have argued with. I am sorry for using the n-word and having names that I shouldn't have had. Honestly I am not a racist. I just come from a server that let most things like that slide. I know that shouldn't be my excuse. I messed up my chances with this Prop Hunt Community. But to be honest i don't think the n-word is that bad now a days, I still wont use it anymore on this server. The names in Japanese should have never happened. I don't know what came over me. I knew it wasn't allowed, yet I still did it. I don't know why I did, it just kind of happened. I am also sorry for being an ass on discord. And now I am permabanned because i did some retarded things, so sorry about that and see ya prop hunt staff later. I know this wont change anything but still i felt like I needed to apologize.

Peace,
              Vapour

Hmmm
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-09-2018, 05:09 PM)10000V-Bucks Wrote: I don't know how i would start this so ill just wing it. Prop Hunt staff and Prop Hunt players I would like to formally apologize for my past actions. I am sorry for arguing with you Traitor and other staff members i have argued with. I am sorry for using the n-word and having names that I shouldn't have had. Honestly I am not a racist. I just come from a server that let most things like that slide. I know that shouldn't be my excuse. I messed up my chances with this Prop Hunt Community. But to be honest i don't think the n-word is that bad now a days, I still wont use it anymore on this server. The names in Japanese should have never happened. I don't know what came over me. I knew it wasn't allowed, yet I still did it. I don't know why I did, it just kind of happened. I am also sorry for being an ass on discord. And now I am permabanned because i did some retarded things, so sorry about that and see ya prop hunt staff later. I know this wont change anything but still i felt like I needed to apologize.

Peace,
              Vapour

See us later? Hmmmm
uhh
[Image: giphy.gif]