Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What'cha Playin'?
Hey guys, I feel it's safe to assume we all play video games, so let's talk about what we've been playing recently besides gmod.

Personally, I've been playing Call of Duty: World at War. Got it a couple days ago, but I've been wanting to get it for a while now. It was my first CoD game, back on the PS3, and to this day remains my favorite.

On occasion I've also been playing Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Links and PolyBridge. I like Yu-Gi-Oh, at least in theory, but hate how much the meta has become nothing but 1tko decks. Somehow, Duel Links has shown to be fun so far. Normally I'd just play an emulator of GX academy for gba for my yugioh fix, but the menu system for that game is horrible. PolyBridge is just good old fun with bridge building in a physics engine, but man are some of those levels so hard at times. There's also a certain satisfaction of having a successful bridge that also collapses entirely as the last vehicle safely makes it across.

Outside of steam, I've been playing Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology. Bought it a couple weeks ago after falling in love with the demo, and I love JRPGs and turn-based combat. Tbh, I completed it a couple days ago so now I guess I have to find something else to play, but I've got a few things in mind already. Might go a finish up my most recent playthrough of the Chrono Trigger remake, or one of Pokemon games, either soul silver or omega ruby. Didn't care much for sun. Then again I also have the Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga remake I haven't finished yet.

So, what have you guys been playing lately or looking to get into?
On steam i play shelshocked and that’s about it I also play osu occasionally. On mobile I play clash royale(3800) and cytus
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
On steam I used to play a lot of Shell shock live... not so much anymore because I'm pretty bad. Outside of steam I'm a fortnite nerd on ps4 and mobile cause it's easy to win and kill people. Used to play a ton of overwatch, too, but stopped because of the lack of updates and toxicity in the lower levels of ranked play.
Squaa![Image: 1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]Squaa!
This is going to be really simple. Fortnite..fortnite is my life.
I've gotten back into WoW... sorry mom. I've also honest to god haven't been able to spend a lot of time playing games much anymore but I've been loving Breath of the Wild while out and about
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Minecraft and fortnite
Other than Garrys Mod and Rising World (Early release game).....I've really only played Dead Space as of late. I'm busy with school so I play maybe 8-12 hours a week
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Other than Gmod I play League of Legends (More then any other game), fortnite, h1z1, pubg, hand sim, golf with friends, runescape and gw2
[Image: giphy.gif]
I can finally share my love for DEEP SPACE WAIFU
[Image: Hm5Xb2n.gif]
Can anybody tell me how forums work?
Decided to start a new run through Omega Ruby, nuzlocking it of course. Gotta have something to play on my 3ds, take it far too many places no to, and it's a great way to pass the time on the bus.

There's also plenty of games I have that I'd like to play, but no one I know has or is ever interested anymore. A shame really. GWYF, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and plenty others I would love to play more, just it's not as fun without friends.

I see a couple of you guys play fortnite. Tried it myself but I can't really get into the battle-royale genre/gamemode, it's just not for me. I am looking forward to save the world going free to play sometime this year though, been interested in that before battle-royale was even a thing.