Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to change/add in gamerpark
Since the map has been on the server for a day now and this has been my first chance to actually test the map with more than 3 people. I was playing the map last night with nearly 30 people on the server and learned a lot about what I could change. But I want to hear from the community about how they felt and what they would change.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Turn the church into a Dinkleberg worship place with Timmy's dad as the priest.
A DolphinJizz statue
Cult member since 8-8-18
Some pit with a sign saying TheDerpGamers home
We also need a fortnite room
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Make a rick and morty meme room.
I want myself implemented in some way to the map. I dont care how, but I want it to be glorious.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
you could change minor things but other then that amazing job @Hillrop really good map please make more maps
(04-21-2018, 03:36 PM)Summer Wrote: Make a rick and morty meme room.

how do i delete someone elses post

My Maps
Sounds like most of you just want to be in the map lol. idk if thats a good thing or a bad thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Mainly just polishing the map right now, not adding anything new really besides a Shitton of yalls names.

My Maps
(04-22-2018, 11:48 AM)Hillrop Wrote: Sounds like most of you just want to be in the map lol. idk if thats a good thing or a bad thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Mainly just polishing the map right now, not adding anything new really besides a Shitton of yalls names.

i demand a picture of a ferret >:(

Also, adding more to the mario/sonic rooms would be awesome, they seem pretty empty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions