Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened and what’s going on
Hello dinks,

This thread is not a resignation, rather than an update on what happened to the #1 Potato of this community awarded by Kelly Blue Book. So basically here’s the deal: I got bored. 

Garry’s Mod is the first game I downloaded as soon as I started using my dad’s steam account in 2012. I have played consistently Prophunt, Deathrun, Zombie Survival, Murderer, Star Wars RP, and significantly TTT. I always loved the social concept on multiplayer games judging someone’s character off their personality only... and their skill at the game. It’s just after a while the same games over and over get tiring and predictable. 

This year I have gotten more into competitive games, ESPECIALLY Counter Strike. I love the variety that can be done within the games. Different tactics, different play styles, overall a lot of strategy forcing me to think more. I just found more entertainment in this game style than goofing around. 

I’ve also been gone for so long that there’s new regulars and I’m not feeling the whole socially starting over idea right now. 

I’ll be back sometime in the future if the community is still standing. I just thought I should let y’all know what happened. I’ll see you guys then.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
did i ask
who are you mr irish man
[Image: gYIxK93.png]