Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite video game
I'm really curious what everyone's favorite video game is it says a lot about what you value in a game. Mines The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
It has a lot of good memories for me along with just being a great game in general.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I have 2, first Halo 3, it's hands down the best game to ever come out on Xbox 360 and I still play it almost everyday. Second is Destiny, the grinding in that game is so much fun the memorization skills required to do raids is a challenge that I enjoy.
(08-18-2018, 10:55 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: I have 2, first Halo 3, it's hands down the best game to ever come out on Xbox 360 and I still play it almost everyday. Second is Destiny, the grinding in that game is so much fun the memorization skills required to do raids is a challenge that I enjoy.

I love halo 3 still come back to it every now and then and uh destiny is a game.
(08-18-2018, 11:02 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 10:55 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: I have 2, first Halo 3, it's hands down the best game to ever come out on Xbox 360 and I still play it almost everyday. Second is Destiny, the grinding in that game is so much fun the memorization skills required to do raids is a challenge that I enjoy.

I love halo 3 still come back to it every now and then and uh destiny is a game.
Yes destiny is a game, it's a mix between a sci fi shooter and an MMORpg with a story arc
motha fuckin M O R R O W I N D
(08-18-2018, 11:24 AM)NordicPyro Wrote: motha fuckin M O R R O W I N D

I still need to play oblivion my guy but I have heard good things about Morrowind
The Mass Effect Trilogy is a top one for me, you can have so many outcomes every play through that it's like playing a new game every time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(08-18-2018, 11:34 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: The Mass Effect Trilogy is a top one for me, you can have so many outcomes every play through that it's like playing a new game every time.

I don't remember the games that well although I do remember the third one being a lot better than people gave it credit for.
skyrim or call of duty
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(08-18-2018, 11:58 AM)daeganislegit Wrote: skyrim or call of duty

honestly I think skyrim is overated it's a fun game but I wouldn't put it up with my favorites.