Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite video game
(08-18-2018, 11:58 AM)daeganislegit Wrote: skyrim or call of duty

100% Skyrim. Call of duty has really gone down hill since BO1 and MW3. At this point, COD devs are focusing on quantity over quality. Skyrim was the perfect follow-up to Oblivion. Great storylines (most of the time), a fantastic modding community, and so much to do from day one. I got it for Christmas the year is came out and I just stopped playing it around February. 7 YEARS of Skyrim. Oof.
-Papi Snaz
NieR:Automata
(08-24-2018, 10:24 PM)Papi Snaz Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 11:58 AM)daeganislegit Wrote: skyrim or call of duty

100% Skyrim. Call of duty has really gone down hill since BO1 and MW3. At this point, COD devs are focusing on quantity over quality. Skyrim was the perfect follow-up to Oblivion. Great storylines (most of the time), a fantastic modding community, and so much to do from day one. I got it for Christmas the year is came out and I just stopped playing it around February. 7 YEARS of Skyrim. Oof.

Skyrim was nice, but Oblivion was nicer imo. In general The Elder Scrolls always are a blast to play.

I agree that COD has really gone downhill since MW3. I remember playing COD1 and COD:UO. Jesus how much fun I had playing those. When I got to hear COD:WWII would come, I hoped they would bring the feeling back like the 'old days' that I had with the first COD. However, it turned out it was just another shooting and running as a chicken without a head gameplay like all the last COd's.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
MW2, Halo 2 & Halo 3. All those games are 10/10 and give me life. Started out playing Halo 2 when I was three and have been hooked since
One of my favorite games is DOOM (2016) because the soundtrack is absolutely mind crushing along with the gameplay in general. It's all a Doom game could be and more.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
Ocarina of Time, or even all the Age of Empires/Mythology for me.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
halo 1-3 and reach and gmod and MW2 with this new game
https://boygeniusreport.files.wordpress....=all&w=782
3d chess