Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite video game
This is probably a trite answer but the super smash bros games due to playing them as a kid and introducing me to other games such as f-zero and kirby. My more obscure answer is the zoo tycoon games bcz they r the only business simulation games that appeal to my interests.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
(08-18-2018, 10:28 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: This is probably a trite answer but the super smash bros games due to playing them as a kid and introducing me to other games such as f-zero and kirby. My more obscure answer is the zoo tycoon games bcz they r the only business simulation games that appeal to my interests.

I'm a link main and I hope he's A or B tier in ultimate like people have been saying he might be
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(08-18-2018, 09:37 PM)§0♔§8Queen§7Mother§fNuru Wrote: 1 - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
2 - All of the Kingdom Hearts
3 - Stardew Valley.

Majora's mask is incredible and easily has one of the best story telling in a Zelda game, Kingdom hearts is seriously overrated in my opinion, and stardewvalley is pretty fun even though it's not my type of game I've put some good hours into it

I love Majora's Mask more than words can express. All of the Zelda games are my life, but that one means the most to me.
Kingdom hearts is super overated? But I love the story regardless. I love being able to visit disney worlds. My childhood
The Witcher 3 was an amazing game. Great storyline and mechanics makes it addicting.
Hands down my all time favorite game has got to be World of Warcraft. I've been playing it since i was a kid and i still do to this day, and that doesn't speak true to anything else.

Runner ups would be (right now) Rogue Legacy, Hotline Miami 1&2, Undertale, and the good ol' Jackbox games because you can play them with friends and have good laughs. Other than that, I've enjoyed Monster Hunter World and most retro games are always good fun, mainly Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games.
Tetris 
This game has benefited me more in life than any other in which I have played.

Halo ODST and Reach were my favorite to constantly play, but I like all of them except Wars and 5.
i like this one game called garry's mod
Legends of Zelda and Kirby from the original Nintendo.
currently i've been playing a lot of osu! but one of my favorites besides gmod would probably be terraria
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I love COD but my favorite game so far was Rampage.