Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of Cake are you?
(11-09-2019, 09:54 PM)Cake Wrote: Ingame Name: Cake, Lexifox, Lexi_fox (several other names that i had for like 5 min then changed back)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229653432

Time Played: 314 hours

When First Joined: July 19 2018 (lexifox) I actively started playing August 6th 2019 ([test]cake)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): its highly random but i am on daily for long periods of time 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: I am on at different times through out the the day when staff is not on and I try to record and post ban requests when I can.

Why you want to help the community:  Its one of the only servers I play on and I want to help because I care about the people here. Why not help if I can? 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No serous bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: I had been on ph for awhile then I joined because Raider told me to join on an intro I had made upon coming back to the community

Other: @Kale is now the trap queen

Never seen anyone as devoted as Cake on here. Heck she is more worthy than a few of the staff memebers we currently have. Cake has taught me how to play better on TTT and not to mention she open a door way to better queues for me.
+1 Cake is extremely involved with the server, from in-game time to forums and ban requests. She has been a great part of the community and gets along well with everyone in the server. Cake would be a great addition to the staff team.

As to what type of cake you are, may I suggest this $1 box of Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Deliciously Moist Cake Mix, 15.25 ounce package

https://grocery.walmart.com/ip/Duncan-Hi...lsrc=aw.ds
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
+1 mature and super chill person def person of power worthy
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Cake is definitely deserving of trusted. She's on everyday for several hours and has full knowledge of the rules. Easy +1
Not to be rude
0+ I think everyones missing the point here i question what you will do to deal with trolls from now on you seem to get very heated in those situations,How will you be able to help in serious staffing?
Like i said im staying a 0+
Good luck.
I am not perfect by any means I do have a temper that I am working on. When it comes trolling I am still learning on how to deal with them. Most times I will either gag them or record and if its bad enough I will attempt to make a ban request. It gets difficult to handle when I am alone on server and regulars join in and or instigate the trolling. As I said I am still learning and wanting to improve on how I handle things.
(11-11-2019, 03:35 PM)Cake Wrote: I am not perfect by any means I do have a temper that I am working on. When it comes trolling I am still learning on how to deal with them. Most times I will either gag them or record and if its bad enough I will attempt to make a ban request. It gets difficult to handle when I am alone on server and regulars join in and or instigate the trolling. As I said i am still learning and wanting to improve on how I handle things.

Take it from me cake trolls go for what could hurt you, but the more you deal with them and treat them with kindness or ignore them whle  still telling them to settle its ok. Trolls always go for who they think  can breakdown or crack so never show weakness and always show respect to counfuse them
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1    I wanna see kale and cake get themselves banned for posting disturbing stuff in admin chat.

actual +1 because she knows the rules, is fun to play with and will make a great addition to the staffing team. 
this will also mean 1 more person to help us kick Mitch.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
i want Cake to be Trusted as my bday gift.

+1 she helps me out a lot. v helpful to others as well
I don't frequent TTT too often but the few times over the past month I have seen cake on server.
I don't know how she'll do as TTT staff, but I can say from her increase in ban requests on TTT that she is decently familiar with the rules or at least what RDM is.

I don't think that getting staff right now is the best, I think that you should spend a bit more time in the TTT community to learn more before becoming staff.

You do have a temper and if you get frustrated it bleeds into the server. My suggestion is that you learn to ask for help more. You're a staff Team, not a one person army. Continue to work on controlling that temper a little bit and you'll do fine.

Again, I'm neutral in this as I've only seen some of cakes time on the server.