Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of Cake are you?
Ingame Name: Cake, Lexifox, Lexi_fox (several other names that i had for like 5 min then changed back)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229653432

Time Played: 314 hours

When First Joined: July 19 2018 (lexifox) I actively started playing August 6th 2019 ([test]cake)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): its highly random but i am on daily for long periods of time 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community: I am on at different times through out the the day when staff is not on and I try to record and post ban requests when I can.

Why you want to help the community:  Its one of the only servers I play on and I want to help because I care about the people here. Why not help if I can? 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No serous bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: I had been on ph for awhile then I joined because Raider told me to join on an intro I had made upon coming back to the community

Other: @Kale is now the trap queen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Easy +1, Cake is on constantly, is active on the forums, makes ban requests, and more. She's not afraid to ask questions, and has pm'd me numerous times asking rule questions. She's willing to put in the time to be staff and has shown a commitment to doing so. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Cake knows what she’s doing. She knows the rules, is fun to play with and also knows how to control a situation if needed. Also an easy +1. I think she would make an excellent trusted.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
-1 too much loli

How many people have told you to do this so far? Everything else aside, i'd think Cake would be great staff. She knows the rules, knows how to handle situations well. and is a friendly face to see online. However, one thing you should probably work on is when it comes to getting angry at some persistent trolls, other than that, its a +1 from me chief>
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
-1 , keeps screaming at me whenever I do something bad.
Easy +1 though. She's active on the server, in the discord, and on the forums. Knows all the rules and is friendly to almost everyone but me. Makes occasional ban reqs and keeps a level head against trolls. A moldy dark green cake would definitely help take off all the mold on the server.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1 RDM reports are truly horrifying and unseeable

In all seriousness, this is an easy +1. Cake is super active and knows the rules. She is also good at remaining calm during situations.
-1 never gives me cake
+1is helpful when theres trolls and is always calm, and she is always calm and knows the rules
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
when i staffed with her on another server she was a good staff member granted it was a ph server, but I believe she can make the switch and be a good staff member on TTT as well. My time on TTT is shotty, but she knows the rules and super active on forums and server
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Playing with Cake the past couple of days has been funny. Very friendly just try not to get so loud in your mic sometimes. I also saw you go AFK a few times and get moved into spectator. I don't have a problem with cake though, well it all depends on what kind of cake you are. 

+1
+1
No I'm not a TTT player and have just recently come back to Dinks in general. However she was a PH staff member for me on my old PH server which I was head admin of. She was a fine staff member and if shit didn't implode, had Moderator potential. I know PH and TTT are different but if she's even half the staff she was for me, she'll be an amazing Trusted for TTT.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]