Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What map is a blight on this earth, either PH or TTT
I would have to say a map like the ph indoor pool map. Now it has potential but the creator spent more timing adding in moving parts, extra rooms, and other unnecessary items instead of making a good prop hunt map. For such an open map there are too many illegal spots and areas since hunters cannot kill props there or would be considering getting out of the map leaving only a few places to hide. These few places to hide have long been known by the regulars on the server so watching a round is pretty systematic and repeat of the previous round. Your best bet is to become something small and run around the pool area and pray that they miss their nukes upon discovering you.

House v3 like others stated was not a bad map but it would be voted for every time it popped up for a map change. The map was not enjoyable after a time with 25+ players because several hunters could not get kills not because they did not know where the props were but because other hunters would get there first in most cases. The props were kinda screwed because even after playing the map once, you could have every hiding spot memorized. What did not help this was the fact that you could watch players like Midnight, Mantis etc specifically get on because that map was on to get easy kills and then immediately afterward. The map would not even last 20 minutes on some occasions so at least the pain would end quickly but it only took until about round 3 for people to start complaining about not even having a chance. This happens with indoor pool but generally waits until just after the halfway point before the complaints start going around from those that continually die and get stuck watching everyone else.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Old school members will remember ttt_polaris.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-10-2019, 05:22 PM)Christian Wrote: Old school members will remember ttt_polaris.

Horrible map

The old Dinkleberg map.
(11-10-2019, 12:33 AM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: Other than the new terrortrain, I dont have a problem with any current maps, but there was one removed map that I absolutely hated, which was Haunted Mansion

Why does everyone hate 2019 T-train?  Maybe I'm lucky but I can see just fine there.  The map definitely is Seasonal-depression-train though.
(11-11-2019, 10:51 PM)Evan Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 12:33 AM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: Other than the new terrortrain, I dont have a problem with any current maps, but there was one removed map that I absolutely hated, which was Haunted Mansion

Why does everyone hate 2019 T-train?  Maybe I'm lucky but I can see just fine there.  The map definitely is Seasonal-depression-train though.

I just really hate dark maps
that ttt map where you can turn on and off the lights for the entire map. idk which.
(11-12-2019, 08:25 AM)^_^inferno Wrote: that ttt map where you can turn on and off the lights for the entire map. idk which.

Would that be floodlights?
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(11-12-2019, 08:57 AM)Kale Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 08:25 AM)^_^inferno Wrote: that ttt map where you can turn on and off the lights for the entire map. idk which.

I will rdm people who spam the lights.

Also turn up y’alls brightness damn
(11-12-2019, 08:57 AM)Kale Wrote:

yep. propkill mania in spawn too.
Map: *goes even remotely dark*
Half of our server regulars: *Screams*