Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the heck?
Steam Name: SadTheHack and NaturallyToxic
id:STEAM_0:0:77561109
banned by:JustKuono
reason:Trolling
Reason for unban:Well, the main arguement for an unban is that my ban reason doesn't make sense. I dont recall being warned for trolling, or informed for what I did wrong. A trusted joined and asked if I was SadButDepressed to which I ironically said "of course I'm not". Idk if that justifies a ban as I am clearly SadButDepressed. he then said I was a hacker, a belief he made to himself following my prior ban for 'ghosting'. Strange since I was proven to not be ghosting or hacking in any way. Following this, I continued to do my mission, hunt props, until i had five health. I heard someone spamming taunts nearby, so I said, spam taunts, as I was going to try to get a good last hit. Then, bam I was banned entirely for a day without prior warning or reasoning. Following my ban, my mate, NaturallyToxic, was banned too. From my memory I dont think he said anything in the chat so idk how he was trolling either 

Edit:Not sure if it's important but I was almost a member, was hoping to achieve that rank tonight but clearly not now. Dont think  supposed trollers would be on all night to just troll.

Another Edit:Somehow was unbanned. I rejoined and was immediately banned again after aaking the admin out for an explanation.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...g-Trolling
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Do you remember which trusted called you a hacker?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
It was a Donor, Wure. Would have had a video of that but OBS cut out on that round of Crash House right before the server crashed.
Nothing happened here.
-1 on unban. You were told to stop but refused to and when you were unmuted you continued. You also continued breaking the rules.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah, I'm going to agree with the others on this. You were asked to stop and muted and continued so -1 unban
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-12-2019, 08:22 AM)Kasumi Wrote: -1 on unban. You were told to stop but refused to and when you were unmuted you continued. You also continued breaking the rules.

The admin made it unclear as to the trolling I was doing at the time of the ban. I think a video from a map I played hours ago (also, there were a LOT of trolls in that server. Mic spam trolls, (one was kicked warned gagged multiple times, got only half a day ban) and chat trolls.
I did give you and your friend many many chances, I was much more lenient than I should have been. My reason is as stated on your friend's unban as well and it will be the same reason for this unban. I am voting -1 on this unban.
Nothing happened here.
(01-12-2019, 08:31 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I did give you and your friend many many chances, I was much more lenient than I should have been. My reason is as stated on your friend's unban as well and it will be the same reason for this unban. I am voting -1 on this unban.

Many many chances? I received less chances than people who kept mic spamming, using racial slurs and homophobic phrases. Is using chat worse than mic??

At the time you banned me, I wasnt trolling. Infact, I was relatively quiet and respectful. 
Honestly I feel this entire ban could've been avoided If you had a less hostile attitude towards me to begin with. Continuous name calling of a troll, frequent sarcasm and snottyness, and a seemingly bias mute for me when I do what others do with their mics.
That being said, I am of course willing to discuss this attitude.

(01-12-2019, 08:24 AM)happy Wrote: Yeah, I'm going to agree with the others on this. You were asked to stop and muted and continued so -1 unban

Asked to stop? Yeah, but I wasnt given anywhere near as many warnings as people who were using their mic to troll. A much worse thing than someone simply typing.
While PH has different rules than TTT, I will say on my end that trolling with friend(s) is a surefire way to get a ban. Troll groups are toxic. -1.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]