Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
What to do If You're Being Harassed
So let me preface this with saying that this is a serious post, I know everyone likes to joke about "Cyber-bullying" You know the "just close your eyes" jokes. But we have had problems with harassment on this server, not many, but it has indeed been a problem for a couple of people. It is easy to say as a third party to say, just log off, or don't come on when they are, but this is supposed to be a community where everyone can feel safe and have fun, not just for the people we "like". Now I am not saying that everyone on the server is harassing each other, we fuck around all the time call each other names and joke around, but sometimes it gets taken too far and people get offended. We have had people leave because of this and we as a community have not done much about it. So here is a step by step guide on what I believe you should do if you are being seriously harassed. 

Step 1: Inform the person that you don't like what they are doing and ask them to stop. 
People don't always know that you guys are not just joking around, because that is what we do in this community we fuck around with each other 
Step 2: If the person still refuses to stop and continues to mess with you alert the online staff using the @ command 
Step 3: If there is no staff available or your problem is with a staff member take screenshots using the f12 key or the printscreen key, this is very important for the future 
Step 4: After you take the screenshot you should message higher staff, people like myself, Queef, Obi, Scoovie, or DaKody. Alert us of the problem, we will be more than willing to help. What you should not do is make a public forum about them providing no actual evidence. If those staff members do not respond make a ban request WITH proof.
Step 5: Profit???

No one should have to leave the community because of another player, we can all get along.Except Lycan