Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you live? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I live in western Massachusetts, the forgotten land to anyone east of I-495.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-01-2017, 04:30 PM)lynx Wrote: I live in Florida, ;// the weather sucks, smh. 
I grow plants, basically, just houseplants that I love a lot.
My house(s) are like p rad,, 
aaaa
I live on a lake ???? 
Um,
That's it.

its not that bad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Born in Geelong, Victoria which is the greatest city in the province and anybody who says otherwise is probably a right cunt from Melbourne.

But now I go to university in New York.
(03-01-2017, 11:13 PM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: Born in Geelong, Victoria which is the greatest city in the province and anybody who says otherwise is probably a right cunt from Melbourne.

But now I go to university in New York.

Is anyone else from your crew in NYC? We should get drunk some time if that's the case.
i live deep in the heart of the english wasteland in a cesspool known as essex which is the most embarrassing county ever

glad i don't live in NYC with any of you fuckers because i'd be forced to snap you in half if i did
[Image: MI_StateIcon.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-02-2017, 12:55 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: i live deep in the heart of the english wasteland in a cesspool known as essex which is the most embarrassing county ever

glad i don't live in NYC with any of you fuckers because i'd be forced to snap you in half if i did

Oh god my ancestors are from Essex. I must be trash.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-02-2017, 01:20 AM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins â¤ Wrote: Oh god my ancestors are from Essex. I must be trash.

mate just buy a rope and dangle yourself right now to save yourself the shame
I thought @"More Attractive Than You" and @"the man what to eat that fruit" were the same person because of the back-to-back shitposting lol
(03-02-2017, 02:25 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: I thought @"More Attractive Than You"  and @"the man what to eat that fruit" were the same person because of the back-to-back shitposting lol

common misconception from people who don't put a lot of thought into things, the only alt account i have is george costanza and i've only posted with it once when somebody tried to assassinate this account