Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you live? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm bored and no one is posting on the forums so I thought I'd post this.

Where do you fellers live? 

Personally, I live in west Tennessee (U.S.A) close to the small town of Savannah. I live out in the countryside... I grow fruits, vegetables, I've got some cows, and uhh... there is a creek behind my house that is nice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Follow-up question: what's your mother's maiden name and what street did you grow up on? ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Near the city of Norman in Oklahoma

there is a drainage canal right behind my house
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
South Texas Near Houston. You creeper @"Admiral Arbok"
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(03-01-2017, 02:36 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Follow-up question: what's your mother's maiden name and what street did you grow up on? ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

If your credit card numbers were the amount of money you had in the bank, how much would you have?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hiya, I live on a 1000 acre farm with my family in the Piedmont of North Carolina.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
The planet know as earth
[Image: original.gif]
I live in Florida, ;// the weather sucks, smh. 
I grow plants, basically, just houseplants that I love a lot.
My house(s) are like p rad,, 
aaaa
I live on a lake ???? 
Um,
That's it.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
I actually live in mississippi in the district known as Desoto
[Image: original.gif]
I am a residential citizen of Georgia. In front of me are the rich white kids, and behind me are the kind of people that enjoy stealing patio furniture for sexual pleasure. Below me is the city of chicken & sewage, and above me is the cold, harsh, cruel world of slightly colder. I enjoy sweet tea and cannot tolerate blacks or hispanics due to the lack of jobs in this country.

my name is nathan deal.

[Image: 220px-Nathan_Deal,_official_110th_Congress_photo.jpg]