Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheres The Staff (Time Zones)
Im the only active player in Murderer after 12 thats enforces the server rules. Im in a different time zone so i play with a lot of foreign people. 
So far ive had things under control. But it be nice to have a Mod or Admin on at these late hours. 
Id be happy to take that responsibility.
Use the format and apply for trusted first
[Image: giphy.gif]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3764

That's the format you need to go by, also you need a minimum of 50 hours to apply. Get that first and come back with a serious application and we can discuss having you trusted!
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
this isant an application. i was just asking where the staff were on the new murderserver.
You should have posted it elsewhere. Community Discussion would have been fine.

Also I live in Texas. CST -6.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
The way your words were said, it sound like you want us to give you staff. That why we said you must apply and to meet the criteria
Lol it really looked like an app

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Same, this forum is for Applications only, if you need staff on you can hop on the discord and do @MurderOnCallStaff theres one for each server we have.
(01-19-2018, 03:13 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Lol it really looked like an app
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
To answer your question, I live in Texas. I also go to college so I am busy at times
Thats reasonable. I live in Hawaii so when i play at knight 4/5 times there are no admins or Mods on. And if they are they are AFK.

Ok imma start doing that on Discord. Thank you!