Windex Flavored Poptart
Ingame Name: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150858368

Time Played: 450.49 Hours

When First Joined: Jan 02, 2016 5:45 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually 7-10 PM EST

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: T-Mod will allow me to have more options and ways to handle any issues that pop up onto the server. Such as teleporting players that are stuck, or karma-banning mass rdmers/hackers.
Also,
I dont really think i've done anything wrong so far.

Why you want to help the community: This is the only TTT Server that i play on, i cant really find another one to go to.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that i know of.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-t-i-do-it

How did you find us?: When i first bought gmod i was escstatic to try TTT out since i heard about it before, this was the first server i went on.

Other:    
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-04-2019, 11:31 PM)Futa Renamon Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 11:17 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Ingame Name: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150858368

Time Played: 450.49 Hours

When First Joined: Jan 02, 2016 5:45 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually 7-10 PM EST

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: T-Mod will allow me to have more options and ways to handle any issues that pop up onto the server.
I dont really think i've done anything wrong so far.

Why you want to help the community: This is the only TTT Server that i play on, i cant really find another one to go to.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that i know of.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-t-i-do-it

How did you find us?: When i first bought gmod i was escstatic to try TTT out since i heard about it before, this was the first server i went on.

Other:
Hmmmmm, do you have a resume and references?
Don't shitpost on applications if you're not going to contribute.

Anyways
+/- 0
You're an awful tasting Poptart, lord a mercy they taste awful but you are a good Trusted. You're active both in Discord and in-game. You aren't afraid to ask questions, that's a good thing and keep it up. You make frequent and valid ban requests and you get on when needed. Although your application is a little lacking in the description department, that can be improved on. 
I choose to remain neutral due to my mass inactivity on server and I cannot speak for all of your server actions, I can only speak for half. Good luck!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'll +1 person above me is wrong you are a good tasting poptart
In all seriousness he's a good community member imo and a good staff member he's an active boi in discords and forums, posts ban requests, handles things on server accordingly. I think he'd be a good blue man.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
From what I've seen you are capable of staffing and pretty good at it to. +1
Always helps me out when I do not know how to do shit. Tends to be a complete asshole and kick me, but he would be a good TMod +1.

Love you Mr. Smooth Ass
Your reason to get promoted just made me laugh. Personally, I wouldn't think putting those as your reasons is a good way to say how you'll be a good addition as a test mod. But I mean, I can't say much since I'm inactive af. But I'd like to know more on how you'll be a good addition as a test mod. I mean test mod isn't a big deal compared to moderator position. Right now it just seems you just want the power. Huh

Neutral.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(11-05-2019, 04:56 PM)soolee. Wrote: Your reason to get promoted just made me laugh. Personally, I wouldn't think putting those as your reasons is a good way to say how you'll be a good addition as a test mod. But I mean, I can't say much since I'm inactive af. But I'd like to know more on how you'll be a good addition as a test mod. I mean test mod isn't a big deal compared to moderator position. Right now it just seems you just want the power. Huh

Neutral.
To be honest, the only reason I'd have for t-mod is for dealing with people that are stuck somewhere on the map such as when some dingus sticks a gigantic prop into the teleporter on 67thway. Or for when people keep asking me to get them unstuck whenever I'm the only staff member currently on the server. And other than that, I'm just really bad at giving good reasoning, my english grades consider me retarded
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1 could not find a windex flavored poptarts on amazon.

Damn, Mitch, already a month? Mitch is always on reports and does them well. He is also good with muting and gagging people when needed and also pointing out hackers. I give a +1 for becoming windex flavored. Good luck my dude
Accepted. Training committee will provide the training on new commands, how to be responsible with them, and other duties affiliated with TMod