Woah -Mini's unban
I reported Light's end for exploiting the map by being on top of the trees (and sniping from them) shown in Everyjuan's vod and he sent back something like

Quote:pretty sure that's not exploiting the map tho

Shows how he thinks that he's above the rules of this place and fair play. Especially when he uses an alt to commit similar offences literally minutes after he gets banned.

-1 don't know how he made it to tmod with this attitude
(06-22-2018, 01:50 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: This was requested to be posted as well:
https://youtu.be/DlvnvdcGpTM

Skip to 1:50

Another good spot is 6:48.

Also its insanely easy to bhop with a perfect fps.
Mini is a veteran player to the server that has been around for quite the long amount of time, I don't know the numbers but he's been around since 2016. I hate to see punishing someone thats been around so long enjoying playing on the server to be banned over something they haven't recieved at least one warning in game to stop what they were doing. I think he should be given a chance, a sentence reduction. I don't speak for Mini, but I am sure he would certainly not be caught doing any "jumpack abuse" or any flying on the server anymore, if he was allowed to come back to it. I'd hate to play without Mini again, 
      +1 for Ban Reduction
(06-22-2018, 02:18 PM)Conspireing Wrote: Mini is a veteran player to the server that has been around for quite the long amount of time, I don't know the numbers but he's been around since 2016. I hate to see punishing someone thats been around so long enjoying playing on the server to be banned over something they haven't recieved at least one warning in game to stop what they were doing. I think he should be given a chance, a sentence reduction. I don't speak for Mini, but I am sure he would certainly not be caught doing any "jumpack abuse" or any flying on the server anymore, if he was allowed to come back to it. I'd hate to play without Mini again, 
      +1 for Ban Reduction

He's actually been warned about this quite a bit. So not sure where you're getting your info.
(06-22-2018, 02:29 PM)Everyjuan Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 02:18 PM)Conspireing Wrote: Mini is a veteran player to the server that has been around for quite the long amount of time, I don't know the numbers but he's been around since 2016. I hate to see punishing someone thats been around so long enjoying playing on the server to be banned over something they haven't recieved at least one warning in game to stop what they were doing. I think he should be given a chance, a sentence reduction. I don't speak for Mini, but I am sure he would certainly not be caught doing any "jumpack abuse" or any flying on the server anymore, if he was allowed to come back to it. I'd hate to play without Mini again, 
      +1 for Ban Reduction

He's actually been warned about this quite a bit. So not sure where you're getting your info.

I wouldn't know from being banned from the server for one more week, but from what I'm reading on this post it doesn't seem he really got a in-game warning, only told it was in the !motd
Whenever I had played with MiniMe prior to like today, I never had any problems with him. To be honest I liked him. The first time I interacted with Lights End was yesterday, and he was a completely different story. He was taunting, called me salty for not liking the fact that he was scripting, and said he paid therefore he was allowed to use scripts. It was almost impossible to play/win with him, he would repeatedly get top player and made it no fun to continue playing. If Lights End is Mini's alt like you guys are suggesting then that may be his true colors, and based off of that I would say -1 to unban.
(06-22-2018, 02:35 PM)Conspireing Wrote:
      +1 for Ban Reduction

I wouldn't know from being banned from the server for one more week, but from what I'm reading on this post it doesn't seem he really got a in-game warning, only told it was in the !motd
Welp, you're incorrect.  Why do you think he has alts? He originally made them because he had so many problems on his main that he said were "unfixable".  So he got on his alts.  Now his alts fly.
      +1 for Ban Reduction

See what I don't understand is how the amount of time he's spent on the server relates to this situation, if anything the argument of he's been here a long time would hurt him because he's had the 2 years to get accustomed to the rules and learn what to do and what not to do, being here a long time does not give you a free pass to do whatever you please and he knows that, he knows better than to repeatedly continue what he's been punished for several times (i.e. banning his alts several times).  I understand using the alts as a way to avoid being targeted by the playerbase, I understand that completely, but using the alts to avoid the punishment on your main, only to go and do the exact same thing on your main once the alt gets banned is just really dumb.  I believe that Mini is guilty, but had no malicious intent, I think he should serve out this ban, but maybe have a reduction to some point in the future, but not a straight up unban right out of the gate, he'll earn that once he learns.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-22-2018, 02:44 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote:
      +1 for Ban Reduction

See what I don't understand is how the amount of time he's spent on the server relates to this situation, if anything the argument of he's been here a long time would hurt him because he's had the 2 years to get accustomed to the rules and learn what to do and what not to do, being here a long time does not give you a free pass to do whatever you please and he knows that, he knows better than to repeatedly continue what he's been punished for several times (i.e. banning his alts several times).  I understand using the alts as a way to avoid being targeted by the playerbase, I understand that completely, but using the alts to avoid the punishment on your main, only to go and do the exact same thing on your main once the alt gets banned is just really dumb.  I believe that Mini is guilty, but had no malicious intent, I think he should serve out this ban, but maybe have a reduction to some point in the future, but not a straight up unban right out of the gate, he'll earn that once he learns.
Seeing this does seem like a fair point, using alts to avoid a ban doing the same thing on the others does push it. I wasnt pushing for a full unban, I was pushing to see if a reduction could be brought down from perma, a time enough for him to think about not doing actions like that again on the server. Sorry if it seems im offending the moderator team. (ಥ﹏ಥ)
I still do not understand the reason for my first ban. Surfing has happened loads of times and happens on the default map as well and I’ve never received a warning to stop surfing. At most the worst thing I did was get ontop of the map ledge where I could stand on it which according to motd is 1 week ban at most. I also do understand the ip ban for ban evading even though the first ban was bs.