Woah -Mini's unban
If you remove the jump pack, half the server would die simply from falls on maps like dolls. I'd prefer if we leave the killing to the traitors.

The jump pack is a very popular item as well and I think more people would be upset about it being removed than happy about it being gone. It's only a very small proportion of players that are abusing the jump pack. The whole server shouldn't have to suffer as a result.

P.S.Sorry for helping turn your unban request into a discussion on bhop/jump packs, Mini. I still stand by my original post and want your ban downgraded.

Bhopping is just as popular as the jumppack if not more so and this only turned into a discussion on the jumppack because there are those who believe what mini was doing is impossible to do otherwise. Yet this isn't the first time its been done and he's not the first person, the flaw here is in the jumppack, and I understand complete removal would cause problems but keeping it in seems to cause more. Unless of course its changed for the better. Also I'm in agreement with pretty much everything everyone else said, ban evasion ban should be like 3 weeks to a month no more. btw I see more than 2 dozen people fall off any map regardless of how much anti-grav they have, It's a simple factor of timing and just general awareness to not fall to your death and most are just not aware.

+1 edit.
(06-22-2018, 12:54 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Ingame Name: MiniMe2001

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

Who Banned You: Everyjuan

Reason For Ban:  Flying, banned per admin

Length of Ban: Permanant

Reason for Mods to Unban: I wasn't flying. I was surfing on the roofs to gain immense speed and was able to "fly" between the houses. Never before was I told this was unacceptable to do nor have i seen it anywhere on here.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Probably, don't remember tho.

Other: R.I.P me
+1 I enjoyed watching him fly around it was a change of scenery from the rampant rdm
I mean, surfing or bhopping isn't against the rules, but maybe it should be if it gives the person too much of an advantage.

Still, +1 for unban
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
bumping for decision.
Howdy, MiniMe. We've decided that the heart of the problem doesn't lie with you bhopping, but it does lie with your use of multiple alt accounts. We've decided to unban your main account. In exchange, you have to stop using your alt accounts. Thanks for your patience.

Effective immediately: MiniMe's main account is unbanned; MiniMe's alt accounts remain banned.

Appeal accepted. Thread locked.