Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wolf's application
Follow this format copy and past it into a new thread to apply. Good luck!

Ingame Name: wolfgal36

Steam ID: 76561198324969164

Time Played: 5 days logged on server

When First Joined: February of 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): about 11 pm to 5 am eastern standard time

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help stop ghosting from happening, as well as mic spam and other rule-breaking. I also intend to try and make everyone's experience on the server be as fun as possible

Why do you want to help the community?: I like to give back to communities that have provided a lot for me. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: You guys were the first server I saw, so I clicked on it and my prop hunt experiences have never been the same.

Hi guys! I am so excited and hope I get to experience this new opportunity to help give back to this community! Thanks for your support!
+1 because she is an awesome person to play with, she knows the rules and is overall great personality.
(04-21-2018, 02:19 AM)Grim Love Wrote: +1 because she is an awesome person to play with, she knows the rules and is overall great personality.
(04-21-2018, 10:55 AM)wolfgal36 Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 02:19 AM)Grim Love Wrote: +1 because she is an awesome person to play with, she knows the rules and is overall great personality.

me making a move on my crush like.

[Image: latest?cb=20130502043304]
+1 from me. Definitely been a reason I've enjoyed playing on this server!
I say give her a shot! +1 from me. There's quite a few players that get on in hopes that she is on as well so that they can be in good company. She makes the prop hunt experience really fun because of her personality. There is no doubt that when she's having fun you are too. She's also serious when it comes to rule breakers because she's not afraid to speak up in attempts to shoot down negative comments via mic/chat. I believe that we should give her a chance.
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm
+1 from me she’s a wonderful person and she make me laugh the whole time and has a great sense of humor and she knows the rules well
(04-20-2018, 11:33 PM)wolfgal36 Wrote: Follow this format copy and past it into a new thread to apply. Good luck!

Ingame Name: wolfgal36

Steam ID: 76561198324969164

Time Played: 5 days logged on server

When First Joined: February of 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): about 11 pm to 5 am eastern standard time

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help stop ghosting from happening, as well as mic spam and other rule-breaking. I also intend to try and make everyone's experience on the server be as fun as possible

Why do you want to help the community?: I like to give back to communities that have provided a lot for me. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: You guys were the first server I saw, so I clicked on it and my prop hunt experiences have never been the same.

Hi guys! I am so excited and hope I get to experience this new opportunity to help give back to this community! Thanks for your support!

+1 Really nice person, but not affraid to be a female Gordon Ramsey and yell at those who disrespect the servers rules.
This person in all is respectfull, responsable and laid back, therefor i will give a +1
P.S. love the accent
+1 for me
WolfGal is an amazing person, she's one of the most enertaining players on the server. Everytime i join the server and she's on there, it just make's it a whole lot better expirence for me and the other players. She makes sure everyone follows the rules and she is very respectful about it. TBH i think the more trusted members the better! :)