Wrongfully banned.
Ingame Name: Tlar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87662995

Who Banned You: TheDerpGamer

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Never

Reason for Mods to Unban: I know it can be hard to be admin or for you guys mod on servers and not everyone is up to the challenge, clearly. Though I suspect the banning admin either typed in the wrong username or copied the steam ID of a victim of a mass RDM rather than the aggressor and I still don't think he's banned the hacker that fateful day (!snap and !spectate helps m8) it's clear that I was falsely banned for a mass RDM I did not commit and I request to be unbanned and the admin to pay better attention next time. No worries mate, mistake happen, I just hope you've learned from your mistake. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: Nil
@"TheDerpGamer"

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Im gonna see when you were banned and see if the logs that day tell me if you massed or not
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I'm not sure what that image is supposed to be but I can't access it.
does not matter
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Okay my bad, I thought it was relevant to the ban lol.
(05-31-2018, 03:52 PM)Tlar Wrote: Ingame Name: Tlar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87662995

Who Banned You: TheDerpGamer

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Never

Reason for Mods to Unban: I know it can be hard to be admin or for you guys mod on servers and not everyone is up to the challenge, clearly. Though I suspect the banning admin either typed in the wrong username or copied the steam ID of a victim of a mass RDM rather than the aggressor and I still don't think he's banned the hacker that fateful day (!snap and !spectate helps m8) it's clear that I was falsely banned for a mass RDM I did not commit and I request to be unbanned and the admin to pay better attention next time. No worries mate, mistake happen, I just hope you've learned from your mistake. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: Nil
While it is plausible that you were falsely banned, your attitude isn't helping your cause. A quick Google search of your Steam ID shows that you were banned for mass RDM on another server, and your response to the player was very toxic. We may not have the logs to say whether or not you mass RDM'd, we do have screenshots of your less than desirable behavior. I vote to keep this toxic player banned.
It's something our end to check

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'm curious, please link this alleged other mass RDM on another server or screenshots. Please post this screenshots. Also according to your own rules that you have posted unless there are another whole set of rules I'm not aware of and I would be very obliged if you could point out the rules where it says that alleged "toxicity" on a different server is worthy to maintain a permanent ban on this one and of course I'm not sure how this whole ban/unban thing works on this server but I also wasn't aware you voted on such things.

Even on your own server, I would deeply appreciate where it says a brief moment of alleged toxicity is worth a permanent ban for something that happened months ago.

Of course I know the "hur it's the way i play on this server so it must be the way on other servers hurrr" but if you guys do vote to ban/unban rather than banning admin gets to ban/unban or it's taken up with the higher-ups.

@EpicGuy

Edit: In all honesty, it sounds like you're defending a ban that simply doesn't hold water. He made a mistake which happens and I don't fault him for it.
This is an interesting case we have. The logs only go back two months, so the only thing we have from 2018 are the logs from April and May. We don't have the logs of you RDMing. The best I can do is provide the four pictures of you RDMing someone for being on a tower with a rifle. Whichever server banned you might classify mass RDM differently, I don't know. I do know that your Steam ID, STEAM_0:0:87662995 and your name, Tlar, match up with what I have. That is your Steam ID and your name is Tlar correct?

Also, the Admins (actual Admins, not Moderators you think are Admins) have the final say on your appeal. Another thing, I added a picture of the link to the mass RDM report. I can't view it.

EDIT: I can't read, and was definitely pursuing something that didn't exist. I apologize