Wrongfully banned.
@EpicGuy I know, it may be a radical idea, but have you considered opening the website or reading my name on it. I reported the player Tebtu for mass RDM. A player who I understand also has been on your server too. It's clear that you too made a mistake in interpreting the report I filed against him. I've reported 2 players, one for mass rdm and another for RDM & leave.

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/25810-m...and-leave/

hopefully, that clarifies that misinterpretation.

(You can ignore this it's just a rant: After some time I've actually become an admin or I guess for you guys "moderator" on the GFL server for GFL TTT 24/7. And the layout is always confusing to all new players, almost every layout of the website is confusing to all new players everywhere. Not criticising the way you guys run things it's just different than the way we run ours. You file an appeal, the admin/mod has to provide evidence if he doesn't then the ban is appealed. If he does then it's his/her choice to lower the ban or maintain the time for the ban. If the ban is closed or if there's still uncertain the banned player contacts our server manager and then it goes up the hierarchy. For us it's simpler that way, I checked another ban appeal on this website and this voting thing seems odd to me, I'm not sure why people who weren't even there have a say in it but if it works effectively for you guys then sure, why not)

(I also may have accidentally posted this reply on a different thread I'm working to delete it and if I can't just ignore that and if I didn't then ignore this entire line here.)
Hmm. Now I feel like a goober. No excuse for my mistake, I apologize. We don’t have logs anymore so uh, sure why not unban you
That's great news, I'm glad to hear it. Thank you very much!
Well I don’t have the final say. I’m just voicing my opinion
Admins will have a final say. Every so often, usually for near immediate appeals, the mod will make the final call but more often than not admins need to vote.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Assuming that you did mass RDM, It's been about 3 months so I'd say we should be fine with an unban anyways. Pleasure to see you want to come back, my guy.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Great, just tell me what the discord/steam you guys have and ill be right on it too. Also, this has been a rather lengthy process I thought it would be vastly quicker, we typically don't have this kind of time issue.
(05-31-2018, 08:50 PM)Tlar Wrote: Also, this has been a rather lengthy process I thought it would be vastly quicker, we typically don't have this kind of time issue.

niceme.me
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(05-31-2018, 09:32 PM)DaKody #FakeLogs Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 08:50 PM)Tlar Wrote: Also, this has been a rather lengthy process I thought it would be vastly quicker, we typically don't have this kind of time issue.

niceme.me

No shitposting on unban requests please.
(05-31-2018, 10:00 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 09:32 PM)DaKody #FakeLogs Wrote:

niceme.me

No shitposting on unban requests please.

nicememe.website