Wrongfully perma'd (AGAIN)
I’ve seen you prop kill plenty, and have been told it’s only worse with staff off. He did a correct ban by the book, consistent is perma. The rest (this) is up to admins to look over.
By the world means spec timer for AFKs or prop kill, sometimes other random things.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
If you’ve seen me propkill previously why did you not ban me at the time? Very odd..

Also I would like to know why it’s okay for mods to teleport ppl in the sky during preround.
(08-03-2018, 01:05 AM)aeth0r Wrote: If you’ve seen me propkill previously why did you not ban me at the time? Very odd..

Also I would like to know why it’s okay for mods to teleport ppl in the sky during preround.

Bc I don’t need to ban? It’s an RDM, it deserves a slay, it gets a slay. Have I seen you mass propkill? No thatd have been a perma long ago. With SSs/logs I’ve seen you are a frequent chair flinger when mods are away tho. 

I’m not a fan of preround since people do like to collect Ammo and such, tho usually most mods are messing with other staff or friends.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Concerning no-one properly explained what peeps meant with you metagaming, allow me.

Your description of the first kill doesnt look like a kill off suspicion. But a kill off his playstyle, a kill off his usual antics. Wich is what metagaming is.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
How spread apart are these incidents? Guru said he had evidence over the course of several weeks.

Quote:Reason to Ban: Of the course of several weeks, RDM with props against others or myself when innocent, along with general RDM otherwise when no admins online, Targeting in some cases of particular people

If I were to sit on the server and collect evidence of incidents here and there day after day, I could get anyone banned.
(08-03-2018, 06:28 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Concerning no-one properly explained what peeps meant with you metagaming, allow me.

Your description of the first kill doesnt look like a kill off suspicion. But a kill off his playstyle, a kill off his usual antics. Wich is what metagaming is.
I already explained how that wasn’t the case. My knowledge of his play style has no affect on the kill because I was already aware of his position. We were both in view of each other.

(08-03-2018, 03:17 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 01:05 AM)aeth0r Wrote: If you’ve seen me propkill previously why did you not ban me at the time? Very odd..

Bc I don’t need to ban? It’s an RDM, it deserves a slay, it gets a slay. Have I seen you mass propkill? No thatd have been a perma long ago. With SSs/logs I’ve seen you are a frequent chair flinger when mods are away tho. 

I’m not a fan of preround since people do like to collect Ammo and such, tho usually most mods are messing with other staff or friends.

I was targeted in one case because i had killed one of the mods so he decides to tp me in the sky the next round. The round before that a different mod was tping random ppl (including me) into the sky. Definitely wasn’t staff on staff OR friendly.

I was never given slays.. you could have got my steamid and put slays on me.

I’ve literally propkilled with mods online too tho? I don’t choose to pk when mods are off, i’ve never been punished with them online.
I also +1 a reduction in aethor's ban. I think he deserves a reduction because I’ve seen many people occasionally propkill and mistakenly shoot an innocent. It’s not like everyone has a perfect game. These incidents also happened over the course of WEEKS which, like nopleez said, can get anyone banned. In addition, the evidence provided is not very convincing and does not warrant a permanent ban in my opinion.
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]
Still hoping for a reduction, this server is one of the better ones and I promise to fix my habits..
Ban reduced to 3 weeks
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]