Wrongfully perma'd
I'd +1 a reduction on this, you were being trigger happy but I'd like to see you have another chance.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Still think being perma'd is a bit much, given that it's my first and only ban with around 20 hours on the server. It would be understandable if I had previous bans. I think I deserve a ban reduction.. wouldn't complain with a day ban tbh. Also thanks to those who +1'd my OP.
Yall really gonna ban this dude indefinitely without hearing his side and then keep it after he explains it was all an accident without even reducing it? Yikes
+1 for reduce since only 2 kills could be considered RDM since the second kill was a dude on top of an unidentified body, which is kosable.
-1 for unban +1 for reduction when I was on you would walk around and shot random people and you will get away with it cause there were no staff online
merry christmas xbox
Your appeal has been approved. You should be unbanned.
former admin2