Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yeah this again -Mini's trusted app
Finally. But I can't actually vote since I'm inactive af. But good luck on your application. I know you always do a good job, make me, your father, proud
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Minime has always been a responsible, fun and respectful player on the server. He's been on for as long as me, and I've seen his dedication to the server through and through. I'm giving him my support (+1) for he has real issues I'm aware of and is a positive influence for the community.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 never had a problem with mini (except he's too damn good at the game :p )  knows the rules and is a generally nice guy to play with.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Won’t claim he’s never had problems, but if recent staff believe he’d be a good fit then it’s been long enough +1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Your application has been Accepted.