Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yeah this again -Mini's trusted app
Ingame Name: Nico Di Angelo, Ray | 81194, Polar Bear, General Iroh, Emperor Nero, MiniMe2001

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

Time Played: Probably around 14+ weeks of in-game play time

When First Joined: March 28th 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Friday after 4, or any time Saturday

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I've been staff before and I know how to work the report menu properly and how to handle situations properly. I also know the rules very well and would not need to be trained again.

Why you want to help the community: I've been here forever, It's hard to not want to do something when I'm online when no other staff are online. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?: Just joined a random server and stuck with it.

Other: It's been a while since my last rejections so I was thinking why not just go at it again.
+1 ok i'll make it longer u damn admins, but in all seriousness this man has what it takes to be part of the staff. He's mature in situations where it needs be, knows the rules fairly well, and he's been here literally FOREVER. But fr tho show a real nigga some love...
+1 Mini has a clear understanding of the rules, is fairly active, and is always a great help to staff. I have no issues at all with Mini being trusted. A welcome addition to staff.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
yes.

+1 this man is always a step ahead of me when it comes to getting things done. I need a to get a ban request done and hes already done it. He always helps out with the staff, and know his way around the server from too much experience. Good luck on this staff app chief!
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1 helps most of the staff out and knows the rules
+1, always a great help in spotting hackers and explaining rules to new players!
+1 give this cutie staff everyone already said why.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 while i haven't played with this cutie in awhile when i did he showed understanding of rules and helped staff
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 was great as a moderator and would be a big help with his experience, especially when working with other trusted players.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Gonna bump this so it doesn't get lost