Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo
I gotta fart

EDIT: I farted in my lecture and it’s slowly sweeping the room
EDIT 2: People are beginning to use their nasal sensory nerves
EDIT 3: The professor wants to leave the classroom but I locked the door, no one can get out.
EDIT 4: People are beginning to cough
EDIT 5: A girl passed out
EDIT 6: more are following her steps
EDIT 7: I have successfully made this class into a gas chamber. 18 casualties, 2 fatalities.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
what did you eat, zyklon b?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-30-2019, 10:43 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: what did you eat, zyklon b?

Don’t worry about it.
Why did you make this
Gabe 10 months and 26 days late
It was past midnight now, and I still had a while until I met my destination. The girl I picked up an hour ago was asleep in the seat beside me. She was a hitchhiker. I couldn’t leave a teenager alone at night in the pouring rain, I had to pick her up. She seemed pretty happy that someone was finally giving her a ride.

I didn’t know her real name, only that her friends call her “Jo.” She looked so calm, so peaceful. Her brown hair obscured half her gorgeous face, her lips flexed in a barely noticeable smile. She must be having a nice dream.

I tried to remember the last dream I had, but had no luck. Then, I felt it; a feeling I hadn’t felt in a long time. A terrible, ugly feeling. I looked down at the girl as I drove, hoping her smiling face might help me overcome and not give in to the demon within… but I could feel it clawing to get out.

I didn’t want to. I couldn’t. I needed to get the girl out of the car, but that would take too long. It would happen before then.

I continued to struggle, fighting an inner battle. Then… No. I couldn’t contain it. It happened: I let out the most monstrous fart I’d ever released. It was legendary. It was the kind of thing kids would tell stories about to scare younger kids.

I reluctantly looked to see if the beast that escaped my body had woken the girl. It hadn’t, but the smile had faded and she looked to be having a nightmare now.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
This literally was a SHITpost
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean