Yo guys it’s me
I’m not the one holding that “proof”
Did wonder why it was different
Either way it was played out poorly, it was clear that you intended to hide who you were when on the account.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Think of it this way. He’s dedicated enough to make an unban request and try to get his account unbanned instead of taking the easy route of creating an alt, buying gmod (it’s pretty cheap). To me this shows his dedication to correcting what he did wrong. It’s not hard to drop the ban hammer again if he fucks up.
(10-07-2018, 05:31 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Think of it this way. He’s dedicated enough to make an unban request and try to get his account unbanned instead of taking the easy route of creating an alt, buying gmod (it’s pretty cheap). To me this shows his dedication to correcting what he did wrong. It’s not hard to drop the ban hammer again if he fucks up.

That’s... that’s what he did tho

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I get you guys don't want him to use an alt account, but seriously I think it is kinda dumb you're disallowing alt accounts. I understand why in this case for Mini, it's to prevent multiple appeals because people think he's hacking. This is really why need to add the !Snap plugin, so we actually can know who is hacking and shit.

But ye, I support his unban.
(10-07-2018, 05:32 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 05:31 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Think of it this way. He’s dedicated enough to make an unban request and try to get his account unbanned instead of taking the easy route of creating an alt, buying gmod (it’s pretty cheap). To me this shows his dedication to correcting what he did wrong. It’s not hard to drop the ban hammer again if he fucks up.

He’s more of going on the lines that I could just buy gmod for another different account and use a vpn to get around this ban. As I used family sharing for the others.
(10-07-2018, 05:32 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:

Yes, he showed that he can do it. But now he’s showing that he wants to correct the issue, get his account unbanned which is harder than just making another alt. In my mind this shows he has good intentions.
(10-07-2018, 05:33 PM)Christian Wrote: I get you guys don't want him to use an alt account, but seriously I think it is kinda dumb you're disallowing alt accounts. I understand why in this case for Mini, it's to prevent multiple appeals because people think he's hacking. This is really why need to add the !Snap plugin, so we actually can know who is hacking and shit.

Last time I heard of snap I believe it was broke (could have just been for that server) but it has helped to make sure I wasn’t banned for hacking on that server. It is very useful and I might have suggested it offhandedly at some point in time
(10-07-2018, 05:33 PM)Christian Wrote: I get you guys don't want him to use an alt account, but seriously I think it is kinda dumb you're disallowing alt accounts. I understand why in this case for Mini, it's to prevent multiple appeals because people think he's hacking. This is really why need to add the !Snap plugin, so we actually can know who is hacking and shit.

It wasn't necessarily an issue with the fact that he had an alt account on the server, it was the fact that when he used alts, iirc he was being trollish and also getting harassed on one of those accounts (until it was announced that it was Mini). Also for !snap plugins (i.e. snapper, etc.) those types of plugins are mostly ineffective because a gmod update broke the function those plugins used to actually grab a person's screen (specifically overlays they had). That type of addon is currently ineffective against most common cheats with an antiscreen grab as well (so again useless).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(10-07-2018, 05:43 PM)Avi Wrote: Also for !snap plugins (i.e. snapper, etc.) those types of plugins are mostly ineffective because a gmod update broke the function those plugins used to actually grab a person's screen (specifically overlays they had).  That type of addon is currently ineffective against most common cheats with an antiscreen grab as well (so again useless).

Meh I tried, sick and tired of seeing all these cheaters sit around. I know another server had it working fine, and that it could still detect on screen cheats. Might of been their custom version, but hell if I know.
The only reason he ban evaded is because he was wrongfully banned in the first place.