Ingame name: Your Good Old Uncle Steve

Steam id : https// steamcommunity.com/Id/YourGoodOldUncleSteve

Time played: 1d 1 hr

Time first joined: October 14 2019

Availability: anytime between 1 pm to 12pm central time 

Rank desired: trusted

Current rank : member

What can you do in the community:
I can handle of all sorts of things such as mic spammers, prop blocking, trolls, etc

Why do you want to help the community: most times when I log in I notice that usually there is no staff on the server and this leads to prop blocking and rdms 

Have you ever been banned: no

Have you previously applied for staff: no

Other: I would have a much bigger play time but during the winter I just kinda stopped playing gmod for no real reason
This is your steam ID STEAM_0:1:510825727
Hey man thanks for applying for murder 
:)
Unfortunately Forum wise you need to be part of the community for at least a month.Also would recommend a intro so that others get to know you as well.

You have the hours that for sure but I really dont know outside of Murder. 

Work on these things And I'm sure you will achieve  more with us. For now -1

Strive on  Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

The reason for my vote is because I noticed in a YouTube video that you RDM'd/KOS'd someone. I think you need to learn the rules of a server before you apply for staff again.
I've played with you for the past few days, and I don't really have an opinion on if you'd be good staff or not. 

I also want to comment on the RDM in my video, it was an honest mistake for the situation. I don't think that a singular event such as an RDM should prevent someone from becoming staff. Now if it was more of a continual thing like with Spyro, then yes I could see it being a thing. We all have RDM'd at some point due to things being hectic and making a wrong call. It's part of the game really, the idea is to not make a habit of it and learn from your mistakes.  The only way to be right every time is to either hack or to be cheating by being in a Voice chat (which I've heard has been a thing) with friends playing and notifying each other of who the murderer is. 

I looked on Gametracker and I'm not sure you actually meet either of the requirements... I could be missing something though. 
  • Have 25 hours of server time

• Be part of the community for at least one month
Denied for now, up your playtime a bit, familiarize yourself with the rules a bit more.