[LFG][MG] Soul
Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)
STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who banned you:
HalfDemonLink
Reason for ban:
Correcting punishment: perma or something like that
Reason for Mods to unban you:
I think its been 3 months now. I am very sorry for what ive done. Many of the TTT staff dont have a problem with me and I have been playing it alot lately. Sometimes I get bored and want to play ph but there arent any good servers like this one. It shouldnt have happened but it did. Im sorry about it, I just want to kill props again. It wont happen again and if it does just pban me and keep me banned without being able to appeal it.
(Optional) Extra details:Its my birthday so dont be too mean
Hello, I don't play much PH but here what I have to say.

To start, you have 6 bans total on ph (two were ban reductions/ban corrections) One was for promoting hacks, one for racism, one for arguing with staff/trolling/mic spam, and another for "trolling, racism, racist names, multi accounts, ban evading at some point"(Was unbanned on this ban but ig was rebanned after which is what the ban correction was for?) That's a pretty long rap sheet with a bunch of nasty things considering you had multiple chances yet you came back every time to do the same thing. Then you say "Sometimes I get bored and want to play ph but there arent any good servers like this one. " yet you go do stuff like that multiple times which I find to be unacceptable, you were given more than enough chances in my eyes here and what's to stop you from doing it again after you've done it multiple times? Racism, trolling, mic spamming, and promoting hacks is never tolerated on any of our servers and if you've done that multiple it certainly show that there is a high probability that you will come back and do it again. Also, it certainly doesn't help your case if you decide to try to ban evade.

Secondly, when you were on TTT yesterday you proceeded to call @"Traitor" a dickhead and stuff like that because he banned you on ph one or two of those times.

Third, this has nothing to do with ph but you also made a really absurd false slay report yesterday that really doesn't even need any explanation.

I can go on more but I will spare everyone of reading a really long post. Also I tried not to be too harsh.
+0 I dont know enough about it either way.
These are the two archived ban requests that I have found. Hacking, even joking about it is not taken lightly as you have probably noticed.

archived ban requests
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...:212074479

archived appeals

You've been deleting your previous ban appeal just recently and continued with your immature behavior. Remain banned.
You have been given multiple opportunities and have squandered all of them. There is a point to give second chances but you are beyond that as well. I say you remain banned. -1 on unban.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(12-10-2018, 06:48 PM)Gabe Wrote:  Also, it certainly doesn't help your case if you decide to try to ban evade.

Secondly, when you were on TTT yesterday you proceeded to call @"Traitor" a dickhead and stuff like that because he banned you on ph one or two of those times.

Third, this has nothing to do with ph but you also made a really absurd false slay report yesterday that really doesn't even need any explanation.

I can go on more but I will spare everyone of reading a really long post. Also I tried not to be too harsh.

Didnt ban evade bud. Dont know why you guys think I do.
I said @Traitor was a dickhead to me as he once banned me over saying I had only 1 gag not 2 on one map. He was also a bit rude to me on many occasions.
I felt like the slay was false so I reported it. Im sorry if you think I should be punished for an my oppion on what how close shooting to someone is t-baiting

Also why the hell do people minus rep me for asking to be unbanned like what the fuck? Like that doesnt make sense. Also if i cant get unbanned on ph can I atleast get unbanned on discord

I think it's best to leave you banned as it seems that you haven't changed at all and will return to PH only to cause more trouble.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(12-10-2018, 07:14 PM)Midnight Wrote: -1

You've been deleting your previous ban appeal just recently and continued with your immature behavior. Remain banned.

you say contienued? yet you dont play ttt so you dont know how I act on it. So why do you say stuff that you dont know is true? When I got on ph once I told Ultra about it; I could have just let it be, but I decided to let the mod know
I am going to have to agree with what @Gabe said. I was on when you were talking to Traitor like that. I believe having a hostile approach to the responses on your request will not help your cause either. -1. Although I don't play prophunt I've seen enough from you on TTT to only assume some of the stuff you'd do if you were unbanned.
(12-10-2018, 07:23 PM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 07:14 PM)Midnight Wrote: -1

you say contienued? yet you dont play ttt so you dont know how I act on it. So why do you say stuff that you dont know is true? When I got on ph once I told Ultra about it; I could have just let it be, but I decided to let the mod know

So Prop Hunt players can't see the forums? -1 Stay banned.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]