-aEth0r banned POGGERS
(09-04-2019, 04:42 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 04:26 PM)Seeker Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:54 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:46 PM)Seeker Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:27 PM)-aEth0r Wrote: 1. You claim I excessively target people. Show me evidence.
2. I never made a formal report to the admins about you. I don’t know where that came from. I recorded it to show that you must see no problem in it if you yourself take part in it.
3. I made the grammatical error myself.. so
    And me creating a database of peoples pictures to mock them? 
    I’ve never once commented on another person’s picture negatively nor have I ever made any type of     remark on someone’s ACTUAL appearance. 
You’ve made a lot of claims about me but yet to have given a single piece of evidence.

[Image: 22b2360dda271684efeabd50baf5e87b.png]

I'm also going to leave this here.

Mind you, all of the evidence that was used against me took place yesterday. Which has proven to be inadequate.

There has yet to be ANY sort of ACTUAL evidence other than the clips originally posted by Renzo, which the admins based their decision off of.

Aeth0r, you target people. Seeing as how people are commenting all over saying you do it and your only response is "show me evidence" it's pretty apparent.

You "whined in discord"/"cried in discord" were the words chosen in messages to me. Not formal, correct. But you went to them. And a convenient reasoning.

Database of pictures. Just quoting what you said over VOIP. I asked why you would collect pics of adults and kids and that's what you said.

You were the reason I actually took the time to get my recording software set up on my new PC (thanks for that) but knowing i wasn't going to play much on the server anymore I felt keeping any footage wasn't worth it despite being requested by players and staff to obtain it.

You aren't worth the hassle frankly. Enjoy the ban. If you get unbanned, enjoy trolling until you piss off another staff member.

Here you are doing the exact same thing you described as being toxic: [/url][url=https://streamable.com/bs907]https://streamable.com/bs907
Here you are sus'ing me for simply climbing a tree, which to me, looks like targeting: https://streamable.com/qpjwy
And here you are kicking me while the round is still live for "trolling" instead of making a report against me. : https://streamable.com/suefi

Again, you have yet to have shown any actual evidence.

[Image: 32dd805e100ddfd2819a4751e8ded91e.png]

I never mentioned your name in discord. And if this is what looks like whining to you, so be it.
[Image: Nxpa6kj.png]

[Image: UJN56pe.png]
I don't see how this confirms anything as it's your own message with hidden timestamps. You still did the exact same thing to me (which again I have video evidence of) so I don't see why you're upset about it when you yourself saw no problem in doing it to me. It's like revenge rdming. It does not solve anything. You could have made a report on me and recorded me doing it like Renzo told you to but instead you decided to partake in the exact same thing I did and even kicked me during a live round.

This conversation is going nowhere, I will reply when you come up with some concrete evidence.

Targeting wise..

If you feel like I'm targeting you, you can ask to stop or report me.

Hani and Gabe both know that I do in fact stop when I am told to.

A while back I used to knife Hani on my T rounds because everyone knows she hates knives xD, but I hadn't realized getting knifed genuinely ruined her enjoyment of the game.

Gabe brought us both into that chat session thing in-game where we sorted things out.

After that, I never targeted her with a knife again, she can tell you herself if you don't believe me. I truly did stop.

[Image: mwZGY26.png]

Image with time stamps as requested.

I asked you to stop, multiple times. Hence why my message said "third time." Also, the person in the message is former staff. When I reported you, no admins were on. When one got on, nothing happened with the report, but I was harshly reprimanded for kicking you when he got on (bad Seeker), which is probably why the report was closed. Since that day, I haven't played with you being on. And as of last weekend, I haven't played on the server. 

As for evidence, I never focused long enough on gathering any because I left quickly. What I had I tossed, because I never thought I'd need. 

For now, you're banned and working towards the unban, goodluck. I'll continue to play where you're banned.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
(09-04-2019, 05:17 PM)Seeker Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 04:42 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 04:26 PM)Seeker Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:54 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:46 PM)Seeker Wrote: Aeth0r, you target people. Seeing as how people are commenting all over saying you do it and your only response is "show me evidence" it's pretty apparent.

You "whined in discord"/"cried in discord" were the words chosen in messages to me. Not formal, correct. But you went to them. And a convenient reasoning.

Database of pictures. Just quoting what you said over VOIP. I asked why you would collect pics of adults and kids and that's what you said.

You were the reason I actually took the time to get my recording software set up on my new PC (thanks for that) but knowing i wasn't going to play much on the server anymore I felt keeping any footage wasn't worth it despite being requested by players and staff to obtain it.

You aren't worth the hassle frankly. Enjoy the ban. If you get unbanned, enjoy trolling until you piss off another staff member.

Here you are doing the exact same thing you described as being toxic: [/url][url=https://streamable.com/bs907]https://streamable.com/bs907
Here you are sus'ing me for simply climbing a tree, which to me, looks like targeting: https://streamable.com/qpjwy
And here you are kicking me while the round is still live for "trolling" instead of making a report against me. : https://streamable.com/suefi

Again, you have yet to have shown any actual evidence.

[Image: 32dd805e100ddfd2819a4751e8ded91e.png]

I never mentioned your name in discord. And if this is what looks like whining to you, so be it.
[Image: Nxpa6kj.png]

[Image: UJN56pe.png]
I don't see how this confirms anything as it's your own message with hidden timestamps. You still did the exact same thing to me (which again I have video evidence of) so I don't see why you're upset about it when you yourself saw no problem in doing it to me. It's like revenge rdming. It does not solve anything. You could have made a report on me and recorded me doing it like Renzo told you to but instead you decided to partake in the exact same thing I did and even kicked me during a live round.

This conversation is going nowhere, I will reply when you come up with some concrete evidence.

Targeting wise..

If you feel like I'm targeting you, you can ask to stop or report me.

Hani and Gabe both know that I do in fact stop when I am told to.

A while back I used to knife Hani on my T rounds because everyone knows she hates knives xD, but I hadn't realized getting knifed genuinely ruined her enjoyment of the game.

Gabe brought us both into that chat session thing in-game where we sorted things out.

After that, I never targeted her with a knife again, she can tell you herself if you don't believe me. I truly did stop.

I asked you to stop, multiple times. Hence why my message said "third time."

In no way does this imply you asked to stop. It shows that you allowed it to happen. Again this is going nowhere, you still don't have any recordings of some sort which is your own fault because you chose not to. Conversation over.
We are looking into this and should have a decision either late tonight or tomorrow, thank you all for your patience. Let’s try to keep this thread on track and other matters can be handled privately.
I'm sorry but after those screenshots of admin chat this definitely looks like the staff that handled this situation were in fact targeting aeth0r, looking for any reason to ban them. I really do hope this clique of staff does not go unnoticed by the admins given recent events.

Also for the love of god stop the reply train lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I can see both ends of the spectrum.
No matter what the outcome though-
I think if anything aeth0r- you should probably tone it down or just choose well who you choose to mess around with (your own friends / who ever knows you're sarcastic).
And those who have personal problems with him (if you care enough) should just talk to aeth0r in the dm's, no matter what people think his disposition is. I don't think he will genuinely turn someone down since he hasn't come off as malicious.
Final Thoughts

It seems like my ban was based more on my toxic behavior so I'm mainly going to address that.

Again, I do apologize to anyone I've come across as toxic toward but I can assure you it was never my intention to genuinely discourage or attack you. It's just the way I joke around with some players on the server and outside the server and I hadn't realized that people outside of that group took that same banter me and many others are used to as a personal attack on themselves. Now that some people have shown their true feelings, I realize that it's unwanted and I should tone myself down as Hani said. However, I do wish people had made their feelings known earlier rather than later.

Communication works wonders. Like I stated earlier, Gabe used the in-game chat room thingy to deal with me targeting Hani with knives. We had a discussion, she told me I was ruining her enjoyment of the game, I stopped. Discussion is a simple thing and should always be encouraged instead of keeping quiet. Nothing good comes out of keeping quiet, just elongated suffering. If you don't feel comfortable approaching me, you can always contact a staff member to relay the message. You can even collect your own evidence whether it be screenshots, recordings, etc. to strengthen your case.

Bans are handed out based on the evidence provided. I do think there should have been more evidence gathered over a longer period of time rather than a single day. The clips that were used to ban me are inadequate and can easily be debunked, as explained by myself and a number of others. Now I'm not going to sit here and claim this was a fully emotionally driven ban because I do admit and have admitted to my wrong doings. However, it begins to be perceived in that way to outsiders when insufficient evidence is used and you have staff members saying they "hate" me in staff chat. The "ban em cause we hate em" ideology can easily be avoided with clear, unbiased, and concrete evidence.
Aethor, like I said. I have no personal problems with you and I don't "hate" you at all. I don't hate anyone in this community. I started this gathering evidence on you because of repeated reports from other players on you. I will not supply the names. In general I've dealt with you in the past for similar reasons. The toxic behavior is not from your personality or some of the words you've expressed on the server, but from the general and overall actions I've myself and others have witness since you've been in this community. Obviously I should have talked with you first hand about the issues I apologize for not doing so because communication can go a long way. But from what I've recorded as evidence was pure and blatant lack of following the rules. In general and final comments, you've been banned and unbanned for previous actions, some of which is why you were banned by me in the first place. I will wait for the Admins to make there final comments and decision.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-05-2019, 07:35 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: . But from what I've recorded as evidence was pure and blatant lack of following the rules. In general and final comments, you've been banned and unbanned for previous actions, some of which is why you were banned by me in the first place. 
I disagree. Like I said, the majority of your clips were already debunked. You even included a clip of me propkilling someone even though you can hear him verbally give me permission to do so and a clip where I wasn’t even the one who propkilled you. Multiple people have pointed out the inadequacy of your evidence. I was banned previously for mass rdm/prop rdm DURING the round aka RULE 1. I’ve never been banned for preround propkill or toxicity aka RULE 6.

You also said you've "dealt" with me in the past. You are a staff member. You do not have to "deal" with me. In fact, the whole point of being a staff member is so that people DO NOT have to "deal". You have never given me single warning, gag, mute, or even a temporary ban which are the precautions taken before permanently banning someone as stated under rule 6.
this entire ban is bs tbh.
Will be unbanned with the two days pending as time served due to weak evidence/aethor's defense for this particular ban. But should still be noted that you haven't always been completely innocent in these areas.  Sometimes it is hard to distinguish actual "toxic" behavior or just sarcastic humor. Some people will take it the wrong way. So just be mindful of who it is you are directing it towards in the future. It is also the responsibility of the other person to speak up if they have a problem with it.

as per prop killing preround, it is ok unless someone asks you to stop or didn't consent to be prop killed and start genuinely getting upset over it is the basic idea. It is an annoyance to some people to be killed preround with full ammo then struggle to find more as it has all been taken.

As with this ban: next legitimate ban will be permanent factoring in previous bans as well