Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
almost 2 years (goodbye to old friends)
I have seen people apply and be approved, but also get denied. i have seen close friends leave me  and the server, also i was accepted with open arms by those people i love them im gonna miss them. I may be annoying at times but that's only because i don't know how to fit in with all of you adults, but when i first joined the server i was lost more than now with all kinds of harassment. The point of this post is just to thank the people who kept me here, and who i look up to 

@"Derp"  i love you man you cheer me up when im down, and when i talk to you i always find myself with a big grin on my face
@Penguinslayer4  thank you for being my protector from trolls and harassers now that you're gone i need to learn to stand up more 
@Gabe  you resigning was i big suprise to me, and it made me a little sad but i know you get most of the work put on you so you were probably done with it, also it made me sad because  you were one of the people who helped me believe i could be staff. you told me how it was you didnt treat me like a kid, gabe i love you i miss u 
@matt_st3 (Strongrule)  you got me here you believed in me without your sponsor i would have never became trusted i admire you i always have. you always were just cool in my head in you never treated me like a kid either which made me happy.
@Laced Xanax you made the server fun for me i loved seeing you go from trusted to mod, but then when you were banned i was sad and missed you only for you to come back making the server fun again, but i knew you would leave again dinks doesn't treat you good,  and you were only here to talk to people i love you and miss you.
@Raider Hanks  oh honks im gonna miss your shitty internet craking  jokes and just hanging on the server 
@"WILD" you were always worried about me if i got harassed making sure it was dealt with and i was okay. You always made me feel safe knowing you were handling my reports and troubles i wish you were still mod because if you were maybe i would be active more.
@"Burrito Bowl"  oh burrito you were my first dad you are always making me smile and laugh, but just try not to get in trouble 
@Hani you pushed me to be better you told me what was wrong with me and how to improve you never sugarcoated me. you told me ways to mature you tell me when i mess up. im gonna miss your sly comments.

Im sorry if i forgot you
Oh my god I thought you resigned don’t do that to me LOL

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Like Matt said I thought this was a resignation post with that thread title.

Good to see you are still around daegan
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Dont worry I'm coming for you soon, boy
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-09-2020, 02:08 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Oh my god I thought you resigned don’t do that to me LOL

Man and I tried my best not to this time lol
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Ngl im in the same boat as matt and was worried you resigned <3
(02-09-2020, 02:41 PM)Cake Wrote: Ngl im in the same boat as matt and was worried you resigned <3

im not going anywhere unless im the one being screwd over
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
You scared me for a sec, buddy :(

I'm happy to have known you for quite some time now, hope all is well my friend
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I love you, kiddo, and I'm sorry things happened like they did. I'm so sorry.
-1 didn't add milkman >: (
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]