Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i really a noboby?!
Hi i'm "noboby" haha i thought this name would be funny because people always read it too fast and say nobody.
"i'm not a nobody!".. and making my name black helps a ton.. ;P

i'll start with what i love doing
on my spare time i'm skateboarding, drawing, painting, making things, studying psychology, playing Gmod, EA skate 2... etc.. mostly skateboarding and enjoying life.

One big pet peeve is i strongly dislike injustice.. especially towards someone who is nice! I am naturally a good listener and helper, and my mind is can easily go 2000 miles per hour.. so i'm fast at things when i want to be! i'm easy going and chill, but when it comes to what i love doing, i can get really into it! So sorry if i can't answer every question or help everyone, we all need to take time for ourselves to regenerate energy. 

I've been playing games since i can remember, so around 4-5 years old
i've always been good at everything i do because i tend to keep doing what i do.
I'm loyal to things i like to do, but might not do it everyday.
my favorite color is green.. idk why that's relevant d:

If you want to talk about life, vent, talk about nutrition, health, anything really.. I'm your guy! I may not always be in the mood of course though.. I'm human too!
I also have discord. My username on there is noboby.

Thanks for reading my brainz. <3
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
Nice to meet you, noboby!
creative, welcome to the forums!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Nice to meet you, hope to see you on soon!
funny name, gave me a good laugh - Welcome to the forums!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Nice to see a fellow "creator of things" on the staff team. Welcome to the forums, nobody. By the way, Green is my favorite color too - I like a nice Hunter's Green or Emerald color!
(04-04-2018, 05:16 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Nice to see a fellow "creator of things" on the staff team. Welcome to the forums, nobody. By the way, Green is my favorite color too - I like a nice Hunter's Green or Emerald color!

haha! yea anything that's with creating i like. wood, art, etc.. i need to do more of that.
i like green cause it's nature's color!
I'm sorry but I find it funny you called yourself [Black]Nobody with todays overly PC standards without receiving flak for it...

Welcome lad :P
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Welcome to the forums Nobody!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-04-2018, 06:29 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: I'm sorry but I find it funny you called yourself [Black]Nobody with todays overly PC standards without receiving flak for it...

Welcome lad :P

haha! yeah, in Gary's mod you can change the color of your name

(04-04-2018, 08:45 PM)Christian Wrote: Welcome to the forums Nobody!

lol...
i'm not a nobody!! read it again! :P