Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and now for something completely different
(02-04-2020, 01:18 PM)Mr Voss Wrote:
Many fun memories here on all the servers really. 

Some really fun days were many moons ago hanging with Traitor on Murder server and dying a lot because I am awful at shooting a revolver in the virtual world.. I swear he cheats with them knife throwing skills but in reality I am absolutely horrid with the revolver. 

Him also breaking the PH server with the Admin commands was a real riot! 
I wish I still had those videos, they were priceless!!! 

@"Traitor" though you are doing IRL things and making mad stacks... we love you.. being gone.. only jokes though. 
Brothers in arms forever mate. 
<3 and here are 2 of the moments that I miss

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
https://streamable.com/0udet
https://streamable.com/ox3p8
@Hani
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-08-2020, 11:07 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: https://streamable.com/0udet
https://streamable.com/ox3p8
@Hani

I’ll scream u scum bag
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(02-08-2020, 07:50 AM)Traitor Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 01:18 PM)Mr Voss Wrote:
Many fun memories here on all the servers really. 

Some really fun days were many moons ago hanging with Traitor on Murder server and dying a lot because I am awful at shooting a revolver in the virtual world.. I swear he cheats with them knife throwing skills but in reality I am absolutely horrid with the revolver. 

Him also breaking the PH server with the Admin commands was a real riot! 
I wish I still had those videos, they were priceless!!! 

@"Traitor" though you are doing IRL things and making mad stacks... we love you.. being gone.. only jokes though. 
Brothers in arms forever mate. 
<3 and here are 2 of the moments that I miss

#banmonarch
I remember a time that some dude accidentally revived me instead of Evee (their traitor buddy) so I just sat there confused until he realized his mistake and tried to kill me.
(02-04-2020, 04:42 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: One person I can't thank enough is the long departed @Taako the Wizard. Through all of the shenanigans, drama, and immaturity on both my part and the community's part at the time, he was always there to back me up with stupid antics and wise words.

That being said, here's a collection of old screencaps from the time. A time I like to look back to, where staff acted as the defender of all instead of the enemy to few, where users came on to have dumb fun and crappy antics instead of farm their K : D, and where the entire Prophunt community was treated as a friend group and video game instead of a job to work or a battle to fight.

(All of which I was too stupid and young to figure out at the time :s)
[Image: tumblr_inline_og0u7ymZpt1tq6li6_400.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

Here's to another half decade of Prophunt antics, where instead of looking at everything wrong and negative about the players, staff, members and gamemode we choose to inhabit, we look and see that this game is funny as fuck, and the people that play it are even better. Enjoy this experience while it lasts, because there will NEVER EVER be another one like it, at least to me.
Jesus was it  perma ban for ghosting back then  :0
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-09-2020, 01:25 AM)Sharky Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 04:42 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: One person I can't thank enough is the long departed @Taako the Wizard. Through all of the shenanigans, drama, and immaturity on both my part and the community's part at the time, he was always there to back me up with stupid antics and wise words.

That being said, here's a collection of old screencaps from the time. A time I like to look back to, where staff acted as the defender of all instead of the enemy to few, where users came on to have dumb fun and crappy antics instead of farm their K : D, and where the entire Prophunt community was treated as a friend group and video game instead of a job to work or a battle to fight.

(All of which I was too stupid and young to figure out at the time :s)
[Image: tumblr_inline_og0u7ymZpt1tq6li6_400.png]

Here's to another half decade of Prophunt antics, where instead of looking at everything wrong and negative about the players, staff, members and gamemode we choose to inhabit, we look and see that this game is funny as fuck, and the people that play it are even better. Enjoy this experience while it lasts, because there will NEVER EVER be another one like it, at least to me.
Jesus was it  perma ban for ghosting back then  :0

Good

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
another good moment was when @matt_st3 (Strongrule) was a mod in 2018 and sponsored my trusted app :(