Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another one?
Ingame Name: [black]Tronald

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92340059

Time Played: 445 hours (18d)

When First Joined: Feb 2017

Availability: As of now i have summer school 9-11+homework but im available most of the time besides that.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: i have been a part of the community here for ages. I have gotten experience with just about everything you can think of when it comes to staffing. My goal is to make sure that players who are new will have an environment free from trolls and hackers that they can play in. Becoming tmod means that i will be able to much better staff alone if needed and will help me better deal with hackers and trolls who disturb the environment for other players.

Why do you want to help the community?: This community has been like a second home for me, i have put so much time into it and i would like to help see it flourish through the good and the bad days just as i have in the past.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Once but it was a cac error

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
1st trusted
2nd trusted
1st tmod
2nd tmod
sigh 3rd tmod
How did you find us?: i first joined back in august of 2016, i only played for around 8 hours. later it was one of the servers in my favorites when i came back to gmod and so i began playing. 

Other: jesus one year of being trusted
EDIT: added june activity v
EDIT:time

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Tronald is one of the most dedicated members of the dinkleberg prop hunt community, its been a year since he got trusted so this is well deserved in my oppinion. Not to mention he fixed the problem addressed in the his last tmod app which was the ammount of time he contributed to the server. +1
I like this kid i think she will do good as a Tmod +1

P.S. I know Tronald is a guy he is a good person at heart and he may be hard to teach but he is teachable
No complaints here. He is very knowledgeable, helps out whenever possible, and follows the rules. I'd give more than a +1 but we're only allowed to vote once. +1
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Tronald I'd say is one of the funniest most chill staff on here +1

Tronald I'd say is one of the funniest most chill staff on here +1
The dankest of memes, meme king rule supreme, that is who I am
Tronald is one of those people who just get nothing but shitted on. Even though he's banned on TTT for the third time, his intentions are good. Some of the TTT staff and hell, even some of the old PH staff (including me) have give him a lot of shit during his time staffing Dink's. I really do think Tronald shoukd be tmod now. I still think he has a little while to go fo mod still, but I think he'd be good at tmod finally. +1
+1 
I feel like you finally deserve Test Mod. You’ve improved since your last Test Mod application and I’m proud of you. I think you will be a good Test Mod. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Tronald, you’re annoying and you never seem to understand how to not ghost on TTT. Despite this, I still enjoy playing with you and I’ve seen you on the PH server, as well as the Murder server, a lot more often recently. When I’ve made some quick check-ins to PH, you’ve been on and doing a great job staffing. You’ve really improved quite a bit and I’m proud of you. I’d be happy to recommend a promotion for you on PH. Keep up the great work.

P.S. shut up Tronald
(07-15-2018, 08:23 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: P.S. shut up Tronald

"That is unacceptable."
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Congrats your promotion app has been Accepted. You should be promoted on the server soon.
[Image: giphy.gif]