Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anti-cheat and 64bit beta
The current anti cheat that the server uses is not compatible with the gmod's 64bit beta which many people use to increase framerate drastically.
I recommend finding a new anti cheat

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Yeah, I've been hearing that CAC has been kicking people with the 64bit beta.
(01-07-2019, 09:07 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Yeah, I've been hearing that CAC has been kicking people with the 64bit beta.

We've had a large increase in kicks on PH as well
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Does it work if they opt out the option for beta?
[Image: image.png]
like on this image, where you right click > properties
Does it work if they just opt it out from the 64-bit beta mode? I mean, I'm not sure if this even works.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-13-2019, 06:59 PM)soolee. Wrote: Does it work if they opt out the option for beta?
Does it work if they just opt it out from the 64-bit beta mode? I mean, I'm not sure if this even works.

No, you have to uninstall it by setting it to None.
(01-14-2019, 07:47 PM)Melo Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 06:59 PM)soolee. Wrote: Does it work if they opt out the option for beta?

No, you have to uninstall it by setting it to None.

Oh I don't have to do that at all. I was directing this to the people that do get kick for it. This image was taken directly from fAcepunch it's not mines.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
you guys should just replace cac with these https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/3642 and https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4976