Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad map
So can the server get something like an rtv
it's been suggested, but still won't get added.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
its funny cuz ph has rtv
nvm I been pbanned it dont matter if it gets added or not
It would matter to us if it got added or not, can't make everything just about you.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I don't get why RTV isn't a thing, when every few maps i just hear everyone saying it and trying to but to no avail. Then we have to play 5 rounds of trash.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
If only every map we play had Melon Olympics on it then there wouldn't be complaints maybe. After death on some maps, you have melons events. Some are an obstacle course, some are a fighting arena. I'm sure @reed1103 could if motivated place a melon event from another map into each, of the ones available.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
it was removed since people would intentionally vote for bad maps then rtv to their favorite map; it would turn the server into a rooftops doll house 24/7 server

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(01-08-2019, 07:39 PM)Ninja Man Wrote: it was removed since people would intentionally vote for bad maps then rtv to their favorite map; it would turn the server into a rooftops doll house 24/7 server

That's the reason why it hasn't been added. Not the reason why it was removed. RTV hasn't been present since I've been here, which is roughly 3+ years.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-08-2019, 08:16 PM)Christian Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 07:39 PM)Ninja Man Wrote: it was removed since people would intentionally vote for bad maps then rtv to their favorite map; it would turn the server into a rooftops doll house 24/7 server

That's the reason why it hasn't been added. Not the reason why it was removed. RTV hasn't been present since I've been here, which is roughly 3+ years.

It was briefly on the server not but a couple months ago. Briefly. It was way too known and abused.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon