Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad map
(01-08-2019, 08:22 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: It was briefly on the server not but a couple months ago. Briefly. It was way too known and abused.

I don't understand why it would need to be removed. Did you guys actually add an rtv cooldown? Because if not, then of course it'll get abused. Regardless  with the amount of shitty maps that people vote for and with consistent delayers, there is an absolute need for it. I don't see else why you guys needed to remove it.

Edit: I don't condone RTVing just because someone is delaying, but with the fact that even that still hasn't been addressed yet (that being Round times) is kind of absurd. I know, Dink needs to be around for things like these to be remotely fixed. But I still fail to see why the server does not need rtv. It's a command you'll see almost anywhere, and is essential (imo) as long as it's configured properly. I fail to see how a command like this could of been abused, unless there was no cooldown configured.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-08-2019, 07:39 PM)Ninja Man Wrote: it was removed since people would intentionally vote for bad maps then rtv to their favorite map; it would turn the server into a rooftops doll house 24/7 server

Fast Food should be removed from the vote list, its played about a dozen times a day as it is due to server crashes, unless we change the default map to Dimmesdale sometime soon.

Half the time though the map vote would be a map not on the server list, so the server would die and crash.

We still need to get Dink the pony.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
RTV is useless though. You're already allowed to vote for your map of your choice, just because you had to sit for about 8 or so rounds of it which is usually quick.

But I did recall there was RTV during enjin days...
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.