Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal for sinri i am very sorry u guys but i didnt know i would be in trouble
SinriWoah
marshduh155
traitor
avoiding consequences, mic spam?

im really sorry u guys, im new iv never even had a warning and i didnt know i was going to get in trouble im not ever a trouble maker and my gf was on our wifi on her phone wich kept making me have to reload. im really sorry, it was my first day on PH. i didnt know i would get in trouble, but i swear i wasnt trying to team switch or avoid punishment i promise. if pleeeease un ban me ull never have  another issue with me again ... i really like your server and im not a minge, i was just having some connection issues i will give a public apology if u want an u can give me like a few days of ban if u think thats necessary, just please un perma ban me. im really really sorry it was like my first day on. please consider my apeal and thank u for your time.

sorry
Thank you for moving it and I can give you some slack because I have the same exact problem when I try to load in and play when my parents watch netflix.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(05-25-2018, 12:19 PM)Fallen Angel Abaddon Wrote: Thank you for moving it and I can give you some slack because I have the same exact problem when I try to load in and play when my parents watch netflix.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

yepp she was actually on netflix ironically  enough
I would be willing to reduce but you sat there and left like 5-6 times to avoid being gagged itstead of just waiting for the round to end you decided to leave to avoid punnishment multiple times then flamed staff for gagging you. You were fine when I was on earlier in the day with you yesterday but once I left you turned into a troll. But all around since you posted an unban request I would say a week ban would suffice if that is fine with @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" . Can post scrrenshots also if needed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 I gave you multiple warnings and told you to stop. You then argued with me after you avoided gaging and told me "stop gagging me I'm trying to set up my computer." Not to mention you intential avoided the gag a total of 3 times after I told you to stop avoiding it.
also @Sinri_Woah thats not yours is (STEAM_0:1:427670989)
Reduction to 1 week sounds good to me. Please make sure not to troll in the future. That’s not cool man.
[gBan] Traitor has banned Sinri_Woah - Duration: 10080 minutes! (Reban via unban request.)