banned
Ingame Name: Aliens27 (I'm not entirely sure though)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:201167310

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Attempt mass rdm

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: this happened along time ago and i have been playing lots of ttt and learned the rules, this was my first ban and I would like to play on this server again and meet new people.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No I haven't

Other:

I was banned on 30/1/2017
I know this is a long time ago cause christian banned him
merry christmas xbox
+1, definitely been a long time and I think a second chance would be good for someone banned this long that wants to try to come back and follow the rules
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Well there is no ban request here on the forums, so it was something on server you did while I was on. I don't really have any of the old evidence I had when I was staff, but judging that the ban is well over a year old you've probably changed. For better or worse, I hope you consider what you did and use that knowledge to improve and not to repeat the same mistakes again. Seems you never really made an unban request the first time either, remember not to be discouraged in making these around the time of your ban. But waiting is also a better option to show that you've taken time into thinking about what you did, which I admire more that you did.

But yeah, I would imagine you'll be unbanned since this was over a year ago.
+1 everything has already been said that needs to be said
Unban accepted, you’ll be unbanned when mod/admin gets on to unban (probably in morning)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon