banned
Ingame Name: suck

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129660321

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Trolling and Toxicity

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: it's not that serious. i joke around and mods take it to heart and cry. it's a video game just have fun it's not life or death. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): idk don't think so

Other:
Idk the situation behind your ban but here's this:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ease-unban

That's a previous ban appeal for trolling that you were unbanned for.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Don't know what happened in this specific situation but -1 on the basis you already had a permanent ban for it and that this appears to be another offense for the same thing.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-05-2019, 10:03 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Don't know what happened in this specific situation but -1 on the basis you already had a permanent ban for it and that this appears to be another offense for the same thing.

it was from 2017 bud it's 2019
-1, you constantly harassed me after I gave you a slay, and wouldn't stop. @"Dakota" can vouch, if you weren't such a dick then I'd understand but your toxicity isn't needed here, thank you, have a good evening.

EDIT: You were banned by obi and said that you matured which I don't see at all
(01-05-2019, 10:25 PM)suck Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 10:03 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Don't know what happened in this specific situation but -1 on the basis you already had a permanent ban for it and that this appears to be another offense for the same thing.

found the current ban, seems like you said you would change your ways and here we are again with you banned for the same thing now that you were banned for then.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-05-2019, 10:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

found the current ban, seems like you said you would change your ways and here we are again with you banned for the same thing now that you were banned for then.

it really doesn't matter i've been banned on three accounts already i just easily evade and play. shit doesn't bother me just wish i had my points on this account

(01-05-2019, 10:25 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1, you constantly harassed me after I gave you a slay, and wouldn't stop. @"Dakota" can vouch, if you weren't such a dick then I'd understand but your toxicity isn't needed here, thank you, have a good evening.

i'll just continue to evade and harass you i dont give a fuck lmfao
That last reply from you is enough for me to -1 lol
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(01-05-2019, 11:11 PM)suck Wrote:

it really doesn't matter i've been banned on three accounts already i just easily evade and play. shit doesn't bother me just wish i had my points on this account

(01-05-2019, 10:25 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1, you constantly harassed me after I gave you a slay, and wouldn't stop. @"Dakota" can vouch, if you weren't such a dick then I'd understand but your toxicity isn't needed here, thank you, have a good evening.

Is your life really that boring..?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-05-2019, 11:17 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 11:11 PM)suck Wrote:

Is your life really that boring..?

Travis look at your profile pic you bitch. and you're a fucking donor on a Gmod serveer get a grip pussy. full blown cuck boy