banned
(01-05-2019, 11:20 PM)suck Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 11:17 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 11:11 PM)suck Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 10:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 10:25 PM)suck Wrote: it was from 2017 bud it's 2019

found the current ban, seems like you said you would change your ways and here we are again with you banned for the same thing now that you were banned for then.

it really doesn't matter i've been banned on three accounts already i just easily evade and play. shit doesn't bother me just wish i had my points on this account

(01-05-2019, 10:25 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1, you constantly harassed me after I gave you a slay, and wouldn't stop. @"Dakota" can vouch, if you weren't such a dick then I'd understand but your toxicity isn't needed here, thank you, have a good evening.

EDIT: You were banned by obi and said that you matured which I don't see at all

i'll just continue to evade and harass you i dont give a fuck lmfao
Is your life really that boring..?

Travis look at your profile pic you bitch. and you're a fucking donor on a Gmod serveer get a grip pussy. full blown cuck boy

ouchie
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I am going to go ahead and stick a fat -1 on this unban.
You are toxic, you troll, you ban evade, you harass staff and members of the community and you clearly cannot act like a civil human being. I'm sorry but develop some decency and maybe next time I will give a better rating on your unban. Have a lovely evening.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Admitting to ban evasion and calling a community member a pussy and "full blown cuck boy" in an unban request 

[Image: 5noHKsb.jpg]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Denied for obvious reasons.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]