Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for hacking
Steam Name: MadMagic

Steam I.D:STEAM_0:0:95878953

Who banned you: Avi

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: I wasnt hacking

(Optional) Extra details/information: i play alot of gmod, its my fav game and most of the time i play prop hunt. i know all the tips and tricks like "possesed" props (idk what to call it exactly) they are always upright, they never apear sideways like the baby doll for example, if its upright its a player because they are always sideways, another thing is when there are some boxes ect near a corner /wall, i always check there because a can could be hiding there. also because i play alot i know most the prop spawns in most maps, like a road that normally only has 3 cones suddenly has 4 or a shelf that normaly only has 2 ammo boxes suddenky has 3, then i just know someone is there. The map i was playing on when i got banned has some secret place that you only can get to by jumping on the roof next to it and then you can jump on the wall into it, i played that map alot before so i knew that place existed, so i check it every time i get near there and when i jumped over it i immediately saw that the doll was upright so i knew that was a player ,and when i approached the doll i got banned.
Hello, I was the staff member that banned you.  Upon hearing two other staff (Lt. Deathstar and Ryuji) discuss you were hacking, I went to gather evidence for myself.  As seen here upon checking your screen, you have some type of esp enabled.  Lt. Deathstar and Ryuji can comment on the aimbot you supposedly had as well.  I would like to know your explanation for this esp you were using (where the current alive props are highlighted in blue and current alive hunters highlighted in red) as well as the supposed aimbot.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 on unban

You clearly were hacking and using an aimbot. You had obvious screen shake upon shooting with no recoil and I have three videos to back this up. 
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

this is a big fat NOPE for me the ss of your esp is all i need to see for my decision. Needless to say my vote is -1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
holy fuck this is hilarious

-1, screenshot is self explanatory
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
>I wasn't hacking
>Evidences being shown
>Haven't replied for an hour and offline
Very obvious and didn't even bother to reply. Still don't understand you wanted to appeal. Stay banned.
(08-13-2019, 03:18 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: holy fuck this is hilarious

-1, screenshot is self explanatory
The sad part is I can imagine Dildo snickering at this.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 evidence says it all.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Well since you went out of your way to delete your thread after being caught in your lie. I restored it to say that your unban request is denied. You can reapply 9/13 to be unbanned, I recommend not lying next time. Have a fantastic day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army