Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for wrong reason
Ingame Name: nekosenpai1925
SteamID: 76561198263825241

Who Banned You: Tamiko

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Mods to Unban: people recognized me ghosting by a prediction shot. Tamiko said Mr monarch was recording me and my friend for the past 2 games so i asked her to show me the vid and they uploaded it on youtube. i checked the video to see why they thought me ghosting.  but i couldnt understand how did they think so.because before the game i got banned i and my friend were teammate so, there is no way to ghost people on the game. after the game i got banned for a prediction on popular hiding spot. the 2 rounds before when i was prop i did same thing on bookshelf and i died. so i asked her to check the play i often do but she ignored me . and cut the scene i shot bookshelf. fortunately, i could download the video and screenshot these chat. so you can see she has no confidence and nothing against. just unban me. i got banned by a great player who is only hiding in walls. thanks.

[b]Have you been banned before: Never been banned before until now.
[/b]

screenshots and video are below:
https://uploader.xzy.pw/upload/201808250...63376e.png
https://uploader.xzy.pw/upload/201808250...396d6e.png
https://uploader.xzy.pw/upload/201808250...564959.png
https://uploader.xzy.pw/upload/201808250...624962.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNkGhdkA...e=youtu.be
-1 you and your friend were on opposite teams not on the same team, and that noobtube is obvious enough ghosting for me, and after viewing the clip Tori completely agreed with me.
(08-24-2018, 01:00 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: -1 you and your friend were on opposite teams not on the same team, and that noobtube is obvious enough ghosting for me, and after viewing the clip Tori completely agreed with me.

the link is unavailable.
the video is another one that you showed me a while ago?
Uhh ok that video was made by your friend that im pretty sure you uploaded it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hg90-8Mq18

dont know why you did it but its a -1 for me because you and your friend were on opposite teams

Here is proof that you and your friend were on different teams

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-24-2018, 01:07 PM)Tamiko Wrote: Uhh ok that video was made by your friend that im pretty sure you uploaded it

dont know why you did it but its a -1 for me because you and your friend were on opposite teams

what are you talking?
you made this video lol
link me that full video.
(08-24-2018, 01:13 PM)nekosenpai1925 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 01:07 PM)Tamiko Wrote: Uhh ok that video was made by your friend that im pretty sure you uploaded it

what are you talking?
you made this video lol
link me that full video.

I already sent you the real video on discord you just had your friend upload it

wtf? i wrote "before the game i got banned i and my friend were teammate "
(08-24-2018, 01:16 PM)nekosenpai1925 Wrote:

That's because we forceswapped you and gave you a warning to stop ghosting, since we had another set of ghosters we needed to watch. By previous maps Tamiko meant the map before which was crash house during which before she joined I had received multiple complaints from server regulars that you were either ghosting or hacking.
(08-24-2018, 01:14 PM)Tamiko Wrote:

what are you talking?
you made this video lol
link me that full video.

the video was over 20 minutes.

(08-24-2018, 01:18 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote:

That's because we forceswapped you and gave you a warning to stop ghosting, since we had another set of ghosters we needed to watch. By previous maps Tamiko meant the map before which was crash house during which before she joined I had received multiple complaints from server regulars that you were either ghosting or hacking.

you guys swapped us to the against team on premap? we didnt even notice that. i think the pre map look like prison.
(08-24-2018, 01:23 PM)nekosenpai1925 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 01:14 PM)Tamiko Wrote:

what are you talking?
you made this video lol
link me that full video.

the video was over 20 minutes.

(08-24-2018, 01:18 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote:

you guys swapped us to the against team on premap? we didnt even notice that. i think the pre map look like prison.
imma have you stop changing your words. You are your friend were on different teams and i have proof of that