Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for wrong reason
I watched the video provided as evidence. It is clear that you were ghosting. On several occasions you would turn to walk away then quickly snap back. The major point was the grenade that you blasted two props with. You could not have seen them, yet know they were there.

I vote -1 on this unban request. Cheating is not allowed here, I hope it was worth it for a few points.
(08-24-2018, 03:57 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: I watched the video provided as evidence. It is clear that you were ghosting. On several occasions you would turn to walk away then quickly snap back. The major point was the grenade that you blasted two props with. You could not have seen them, yet know they were there.

I vote -1 on this unban request. Cheating is not allowed here, I hope it was worth it for a few points.

it was just a prediction.
im new to ph and i saw regular players were using rocket launcher randomly.
i saw you were doing that on space ship map because i got killed by your no looking rocket launcher twice.
so i thought predictions and checking popular hiding spot with grenade or something explode are okay.
do you know who is my friend in that game btw?
i killed him second so he could tell me where they are from the moment.
 if i was ghosting i could go straight to the room to kill them and i didnt even need to enter the room.
and you can see me looking others by checking bathroom one by one after kill them.
dont you think the movement was unnecessary if i was ghosting?
i and my friend were just enjoying PH with no cheating.
so i killed my friend when i found him being a wooden board.
i apologize if prediction is not allowed on PH.
i will never do it again.
i promise i shoot after i see props and never use rocket launcher or grenade on random place.
i misunderstood PH is a kind of fps game or something.
i am good at finding ppl by playing like DbD,various fps games,BR games like pubg, fortnite.
its natural that you guys think i was ghosting because my friend was on opposite side on that game and my play was unbelievable for you.
you might not believe ppl can do such a prediction.
but it often happens on other games.

there's some reasons why i always start on hunter side.
1. i wanna look for the place i hide for next round as a prop.
2. i wanna earn points by betting.(i think most good prop players start the game as a prop. so i wanna bet them to earn points.)
3. my computer is super low spec so it cant load the game more faster than others. (i think ppl like to choose prop side so i basically cant join as a prop.)
4. i just wanna fight against my friend.

please unban me.
you can see me im really like this PH server like i asked ppl to be donor on discord.
i have played on this server 2 days in a row.
i will not troll because of this ban.
thanks.

(08-24-2018, 03:42 PM)Tamiko Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 01:23 PM)nekosenpai1925 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 01:14 PM)Tamiko Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 01:13 PM)nekosenpai1925 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 01:07 PM)Tamiko Wrote: Uhh ok that video was made by your friend that im pretty sure you uploaded it

dont know why you did it but its a -1 for me because you and your friend were on opposite teams

what are you talking?
you made this video lol
link me that full video.

I already sent you the real video on discord you just had your friend upload it
the video was over 20 minutes.

(08-24-2018, 01:18 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 01:16 PM)nekosenpai1925 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 01:07 PM)Tamiko Wrote: Uhh ok that video was made by your friend that im pretty sure you uploaded it

dont know why you did it but its a -1 for me because you and your friend were on opposite teams

Here is proof that you and your friend were on different teams

wtf? i wrote "before the game i got banned i and my friend were teammate "

That's because we forceswapped you and gave you a warning to stop ghosting, since we had another set of ghosters we needed to watch. By previous maps Tamiko meant the map before which was crash house during which before she joined I had received multiple complaints from server regulars that you were either ghosting or hacking.

you guys swapped us to the against team on premap? we didnt even notice that. i think the pre map look like prison.
imma have you stop changing your words. You are your friend were on different teams and i have proof of that

i am not changing my words.
sorry for making you confused because of my poor english.
please just post the full video...
im not talking to you with madness...
just let me explain...
i need that video...
why you dont post proof stubbornly...
i dont wanna keep talking about any other things...
please just post the full vid that you showed me.....
Unban Denied.
[Image: giphy.gif]