Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being harassed by a test mod
Offender's Name: Abdel

Offender's SteamID: didnt get a chance to get it because i was ban  

Offender's Rank: test mod 

What They Did: kept accusing me o ghosting and being with another player (pandorapika)  that i dont even know -.- 

When They Did It: jan 22nd 2019 

Potential Witnesses: zerodecay

Proof: https://prnt.sc/qrisof

Other:
I was the one that banned you.
You weren't harassed, you were swapped to your friends team. You were caught ghosting not once, but twice. He made sure you guys stayed together.
There is a current ban request up with evidence.
Abdel's steamid is STEAM_0:1:53483447
Request 1.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...nd-pandora
Request 2.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-request-2

In the second request the full exchange between you guys is on video.
There is no abuse found here by Abdel in my view. I will leave this open for fish to state his piece.
(01-22-2020, 07:15 PM)alaylin223 Wrote: Offender's Name: Abdel

Offender's SteamID: didnt get a chance to get it because i was ban  

Offender's Rank: test mod 

What They Did: kept accusing me o ghosting and being with another player (pandorapika)  that i dont even know -.- 

When They Did It: jan 22nd 2019 

Potential Witnesses: zerodecay

Proof: https://prnt.sc/qrisof

Other:

[Image: pika.png]

[Image: pandorapika.png]
Nuru has said everything I probably would've pointed out, In one of the video's you're friend was in an illegal spot and you came straight to her location and even shot at her once but didn't kill her. I followed procedure to the best of my ability. It's best to admit something was happening instead of denying it when this has been the second time. I would've gathered more evidence if I did more research.
So first of all, I don't know why you think lying on an abuse thread was a good idea in the first place.

You were caught ghosting by me, jupiter and abdel. The most evident with jupiter's is around the 13 minute mark where you can't seem to figure out which doorway a furnace is hiding on. With mine posted here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnVJCzZD...e=youtu.be , you run pretty much straight for me even though you can't see me and even have to readjust to even see me. 

You also go out of your way to threaten jupiter for her video with a bunch of bullshit nonsense that anyone could get without revealing your personal information despite what you think (especially when your accounts are open to the public but then are convienently not after posting this). I went and checked Pika's account after you set yours to private after Voss outed you.

You and your friends threatening jupiter for recording in a public setting can be found via this link (I have also noticed that those comments are missing now as well): https://gyazo.com/ec7092903547f942f568cdbf5b868589

What I think happened is that you got caught being bad, seeing as how you have gone out of your way to lie, threaten people, and purposefully adjust information to try and make it go your way.

I do not see any abuse here.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
[Image: ec7092903547f942f568cdbf5b868589.png]
Wow. 

I seriously hope you go through with this just so I can see the ass beating you'd take in court.

You cannot be positively identified in real life by your Steam name nor your SteamID unless your Steam name is your first and last name, in which case you likely have the mental capacity of a pile of bricks. 

Your profile picture, unless your face is contained in it, also can't be used to personally identify you, and neither can the gameplay provided.

What you could probably do is own up to your ghosting and subsequent hissy fit over being caught, although I doubt it would do you much good at this point.

edit: Also, you do not need anybody's permission to record them on a Garry's Mod server. I thought that was kind of common sense, considering all of the videos of people hacking and being toxic that appear on these forums. Should they take it to court too?
(01-22-2020, 09:24 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: [Image: ec7092903547f942f568cdbf5b868589.png]
Wow. 

I seriously hope you go through with this just so I can see the ass beating you'd take in court.

You cannot be positively identified in real life by your Steam name nor your SteamID unless your Steam name is your first and last name, in which case you likely have the mental capacity of a pile of bricks. 

Your profile picture, unless your face is contained in it, also can't be used to personally identify you, and neither can the gameplay provided.

What you could probably do is own up to your ghosting and subsequent hissy fit over being caught, although I doubt it would do you much good at this point.

edit: Also, you do not need anybody's permission to record them on a Garry's Mod server. I thought that was kind of common sense, considering all of the videos of people hacking and being toxic that appear on these forums. Should they take it to court too?

big brain plays right here, why is it always prophunt players threatening with legal action on a game made in 2004 lmao.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
damn i thought it was a power move you played by making an abuse report on abdel the staff member that made one of the ban request, but those threats of legal actions against Jupiter is a even bigger power move. smh you got caught multiple times cheating and u got banned for it -1 abdel ph's best boi didn't abuse
[Image: J6yUs0g]