Poll: Replace poison dart gun?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
8 80.00%
No
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
better poison dart replacement
(10-03-2019, 10:32 PM)Saitama Wrote: NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN

PLEASE

I BEG YOU TO NOT DO IT

lol.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
i see what you did there
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
added to test server
Just a quick question since poison is in slot 7 is this going to be in slot 7 too? How will you combo it with the flare gun.
is it possible to change which slot the flare gun is in?
(10-05-2019, 12:34 PM)Saitama Wrote: is it possible to change which slot the flare gun is in?

was thinking the same thing. maybe set it as another #2 hotkey similar to the sentry turrets traitors and detectives get?
most players spawn in with preloaded gun equips so i dont think its that much of a problem to do that.
I really like this since the poison dart gun is just annoying because whether or not you live is entirely dependent on the detective as opposed to being complete dogshit at killing anything (like the FUCKING BANANA BOMB) or a reliable instant kill (knife, harpoon).
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
I'd also like to note that the Gas Grenade would also be an alternative as well. This one Poison Dart does seem to be more unique, but everyone here should go test these out on the Test Server to get a better idea how they work. Also to make sure they're not busted, and or we're not removing it immediately after implementing it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Honestly I’m not a fan of this. Being blinded instantly and not being able to do anything about getting poisoned a second later would be dumb. Also the damage is really high and would need to be fixed before adding since you would have no time to get hp. Doesn’t really look like a replacement to me, looks more like a buff.
its better than being simultaneously poisoned and blinded until you die