Poll: Replace poison dart gun?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
8 80.00%
No
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
better poison dart replacement
Quote:found a possible replacement for the dart(looks nice, and you can do some other fun stuffs with this one)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...oison+dart

quick rundown, 3 darts, poison, blind, mute
darts to random amount of damage (42-82 default)
you can configure it
if someone is on fire and hit with poison they will explode (could bring the flare gun back a little more)

also it looks cooler than the one we have right now

i am just making this its own thread so more people will see it, it was posted on one of the dart gun complaint threads by me earlier
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
I defended the poison dart gun but I do like this item a lot better, I could definitely see it as a replacement since everyone hates the poison dart gun.
+1 gib the flare gun some action
+1 yeah honestly this looks pretty cool
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 i wanna explode people
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1

Serves as an easy and enjoyable replacement of our current poison dart gun. I like the possibilities with it, as it doesn't simply serve to nerf the current weapon.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
sounds like i found a winner here, hopefully it won't fall apart in the testing
Yes pls papa I want to be exploded and have all the people I vored come out and run around like baby spiders
NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN

PLEASE

I BEG YOU TO NOT DO IT
if this is seriously being looked at by highers ups (ie people who can modify it and/or put it in), could you let us normies know?